hi can i join please???

It may be better than you think hun... Good or bad, it will be a learning curve... Don't fret, i am sure you will be fine x x x

Hi everyone!! Well had my 3rd WI today and lost 4lbs :) I'm happy considering I cheated-won't be doin that again I tell ya!!! I start refeed for a wedding next Friday and will either go back on TFR or continue maintenance until I reach goal.....not too sure!

Start Weight: 11st 6lb
Week 1: -5lb
Week 2: -6lb :)
Week 3: -4lb

Current weight 10st 5lb and BMI 22.5 :)

Only 10lbs to go until goal weight!!

wow 4lbs, thats great! I only just started, so I've a ways to go before the first weigh in, next wed. And ur in Dublin too! yay, good luck to ya :)

Thanks Very Much Flutterbye :) best of luck to you 2 xx

Well done hun x x x ... You are so near to goal, you must be really pleased.

I must ask.. Why have you got "sigh" next to your week 3 loss?.. It's great x x

Hi SlimmerSu! I only have a sigh cause if I hadn't of cheated I'm sure I would have lost more!! I'm still pleased with the 4 tho :) xxx

hi all i'm getting weighed 2day and i'm dreading it cheated the weekend i feel so crap:( was finding it really hard the weekend i'm back on track now but feel i haven't lost anything, i'll let ya's know how i get on fingers crossed. Retail chick your so close to your target well done:) x x x

Good luck wobbly x x

Good luck wobbly, i lost 6lb today and had a little cheat for the first time ever of doing this on sat night I had 6 vodka and diet cokes along with 2 sausages, 4 tiny chicken wings and a little bit of donner meat and chicken with lettuce. It was good and was really worried but completley over the moon wooo hooo :)

Well done Cowssssssssssssss... Great loss hun x x x

Well done Cowslovemilk!! Great loss!!

Oh hope you did ok today wobbly!!! Keep us posted!!

Dont be too hard on yourself hun, its a really hard diet to stick to! I was 100% for 3 weeks then cheated on the last day of the 3rd week and cheated a bit during the week- weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost so dreadin WI on Friday :( ah well.

I start refeed on Friday very nervous about it altogether but very excited about it too!!! xxx

Dreading WI- have been cheating all week :( dont know whats come over me when I'm so close to goal :(

Refeed starts tomorrow- then have a wedding next Saturday, then I'm gonna do maintenance until I get to goal. Very disappointed.

You might be pleasantly surprised hun.. Good luck x x

Thanks but I even feel heavier, bloated :( will keep you all posted though- I'd be happy with even 1 or 2lbs :) xxx

thanks girls for wishing me luck:)
well done cowslovemilk great loss:D
i got weighed on tuesday only lost 1lbs:cry: my own fault do:(
i know retail chick i was like a saint 4 the first 3 weeks then lost it completely still finding it really hard been cheating all week just cant seem to get back in2 it :sigh: gonna start back 2moro fresh start hopefully can get back on track:)
good luck hun with your weigh in 2moro let me know how you get on ;)
think ill join ya on the refed then maintenance next week XXXXXXXXXXXX

Aww hun 1lb is still 1lb so well done xx It's so hard to stick to, I was so good aswell for 3 weeks then just lost it- havent eaten meals or anything but lots of jellies :(

Best of luck gettin back on track hun, you can do it!!!

I'm refeeding for a wedding next sat then will just do maintenance until goal.

Will keep you posted xxx

Well back from WI and have lost 3lbs!! :) but shocked as I was naughty!!

Start refeed today- have just had a main bar with a cup of tea with skimmed milk- heaven!!!

Have 7lbs to lose to get to goal but will prob stay on main till its gone- don't think I can go back to TFR!

I wonder if I'm still allowed post here now???

well done hun.
xx

Well back from WI and have lost 3lbs!! :) but shocked as I was naughty!!

Start refeed today- have just had a main bar with a cup of tea with skimmed milk- heaven!!!

Have 7lbs to lose to get to goal but will prob stay on main till its gone- don't think I can go back to TFR!

I wonder if I'm still allowed post here now???

You stay here as long as you like hun!!! lol

Well done on the loss.. It must be lovely to be eating again x x

Back