hi can i join please???

well done hun thats great 3lbs:D
ye i havent ate meals just picking but so far today been very good:D determined to get back on track:) ohh i say it was heaven just having something to eat:) do you still have the shakes on maintaince?? xxxx

Thanks hun x No my pharmacist gave me the maintenance foods- theres a bar ( alright but leaves a bit of a funny taste) and I think 3 other flavours of drinks but I'm a bit scared to taste them so think I'm just gonna stick with the bars!!

Just had tuna salad for my dinner there- was gorgeous, stopped when I was full so proud of that :) How many weeks do you have left babe?

Thanks Slimmer Su xxxx Feels mad to be eating again but do you know what? I feel so much happier now- my bf said I was no fun while on LT but I think its just the pressure of not eating and being so strict!! So much cheerier today- 7lbs to go but I don't mind losing it slower over the next month or so :)

Chick, from your measurements I would say that you're looking pretty skinny babe! Good luck with the last 7 lbs.....

hey girls im finishing with lipotrim finding it too hard:( starting with slim fast today so see how i get on gonna get my final weigh in 2moro!! illl keep posting in lipotrim foram not the 100% coz cant talk about food;) good luck girls keep up the hard work:) retail chick how ya getting on on refed??? xxxxx

Ahh wobbly.. I will be sad to see you go hun.. I hope you get on ok with slim fast x x

aww wobbly will miss you :( But it is very hard to stick to!!

Refeed is going ok- but I get full so quickly have only been eating one meal a day instead of 2 but I just dont feel hungry :(

aww wobbly will miss you :( But it is very hard to stick to!!

Refeed is going ok- but I get full so quickly have only been eating one meal a day instead of 2 but I just dont feel hungry :(
ye im the same with slim fast just feel full real quick so thats a good thing:) will let yas know how get on 2moro:) will miss yas too:cry: ya's have been great support girls:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How did ya get on Wobbly bits???

Refeed not goin great for me- really struggling to eat all the food, plus I got a nasty vomitting bug Monday evening :(

Weighed myself this morning seem to have dropped only 1lb bah!!!

I am sorry to hear it has not been great for you Retail.. I really hope you get rid of that bug soon, and start to feel better hun x x

Thanks slimmersu xx Feelin better today- had a pitta with boiled chicken salad for lunch- feel ok after it. Am planning on cooking spag bol with wholewheat pasta for dinner will see if I manage it cause I'm still feeling very very full!! So I went for a 40min power walk this afternoon to get me moving as I've been feeling way too sorry for myself :( I would definiely be lost without this place tho!!! No one else understands!!

hey girls i lost 2 lbs this week:) think thats wat ill be losing for now on on slim fast:) its strange cant eat all the food your meant to, i think lipotrim has shrunk my belly, which is a good thing:D im gonna switch over to slim fast foram, will miss yas yas have all been great support:) good luck to yas all with your loses:) keep shaking;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bye wobbly.. And good luck hun.. You can always pop back here and give us an update x x x

Aww best of luck Wobbly keep us posted xxx

I refed for a wedding last weekend and went mad!!! Ran to my pharmacist this morning with my tail between my legs and I've put on 4lbs in 2 days:( my first instinct was to go straight back on tfr but she persuaded me to do the refeed week again from today 100% and try lose a 1lb or 2 a week- she thinks in the long term it would be best!!

Back