hi :D from cambridge to ww

LV30 said:
Yes, i think Liveonce is right - you're body is just getting used to the different regime. And also, i did have a break between CD and starting WW... only a fortnight, and i did eat what I wanted, but obviously didn't go bonkers.

So really, i was nearly starting afresh... I don't expect to have brilliant losses on WW! I'd be happy with 1lb a week... by the middle of October I should be at goal... i can't believe i just worked that out! Saddo!

It is sooooo difficult making the right choices. When i'm doing WW i find it takes over my life - as I'm thinking about it constantly. It does my head in! lol

Look - we can do this - we aren't stupid people! I will not let food defeat me!!

Lxx

It does take over your life your right, cos you have to plan and track to get anywhere on this diet! X

lol i know!!

What does she say ALL the time in class... hold on, see if it's registered:

If you snack you track
If you nibble you scribble
If you OH GOD, i know there's a another one... i obviously nod off at that point...!!! haha

Lx

LV30 said:
lol i know!!

If you snack you track
If you OH GOD, i know there's a another one... i obviously nod off at that point...!!! haha

Lx

Hahaha!! I like it along with nothing taste as good as slim feels!! Lol.

lol i know!!

If you snack you track

Lx

If you bite it you write it ;) x

My god... i am really really struggling. Not sure what the hell is going on in my head. I hope it's not the rocky road to sabotage... this is about the time when i really get complacent and lazy and just don't bother to follow the plan and eat more than its good for me. But i'm only on the second week... i need to get a grip. I'm weighting tonight... well, i'm seriously considering not bothering to be honest, because i really do think that it's not going to be good. And i know it's wrong, but if I have a set back and I gain, it really may tip me over... or it may give me a kick up the backside to get my act together.

My head is in the shed.

What I don't understand is that when i'm on CD i'm absolutely saintlike... and it's got to be the cost implication - i so didn't want to waste £40 by not sticking to it... and, oh yes, know that i COULD ONLY eat salad/veg/chicken... really helped me with my issues with food (I know i'm just plain greedy on times). I did say that i was going to get myself hypnotised after CD to sort out my issues with overeating... i'm going to have to do it... i know i need help.

AND THIS RAIN. ARRRRGHHHHH. Fed up of getting wet... i'm running out of dry coats and walking shoes! (me and the dog are not happy at the moment!).

OH, this is a really moany message... sorry. I think i'll go drown myself in a vat of black coffee...

I need to seriously get a grip.

Hope everyone is doing ok?!

Lxx

(ps. also, i've got a few CD bars left... and i really do miss them... i can just point them and eat them, can't i?! lol)

(((( hugs ))))

Yes, you can just point the cambridge bars and have them.

It is SO hard - trust me, I know. I'm only succeeding this time with WW because I'm also addressing my food addiction and trying to sort that out with another programme. THAT'S why I'm losing the weight. Like I said, I assumed that doing CD would get rid of my food addiction and food issues, but that didn't happen. I gave up with CD and what do you know - the food issues were still there. I'd even tried hypnotherapy but that did no good!

Do go to your weigh in. At least you will know the outcome and will be able to move on.

Agree 100% with willow (this is the norm! She's a guru!) stay calm, do what you can, get weighed and good luck!! Xx

sapphirestara said:
Agree 100% with willow (this is the norm! She's a guru!) stay calm, do what you can, get weighed and good luck!! Xx

First time I've been called a guru!! ;). Thanks :)

Lol, you know what you're talking about and give valued and sensible advice! I really appreciate it! Xx

sapphirestara said:
Lol, you know what you're talking about and give valued and sensible advice! I really appreciate it! Xx

Aww, thank you. :)

(my sponsor is getting me to work on accepting compliments which I am very bad at!)

You do well! I am rubbish at it! X

I'm better at it than I was a few weeks ago!

Back