Hi everone new to this forum..

mrs miff

Have just spent two hours going through the forum and reading the threads....joined slimming world last week in the hope of shedding the pounds..have lost a stone on my own but just came to a grinding halt!!

Need to loose the weight as my blood pressure is through the roof and I hate having my piccie taken. Second grandchild is on the way and want to look good for the new Nannie photos when he or she arrives have put on a lot of weight between grandchild number one 4 years ago and this one due November!!

Hopefully will be able to gain some friends and support and alot of inspiration on my journey to glamours nannie!!

Hi and welcome! :)
I'm a returner to minimins and found it a great support last time I was here.
Hope you enjoy it, and see the successes you need to sort your BP. Weight is the biggest thing you can change to sort it so well done grabbing the bull by the horns so to speak.

Good luck!

Good luck! Get stuck into the sw boards they will help you loads. I love sw :)

I'm fairly new too, also attend my local SW group and have ground to a halt lately. However I am 100% on plan for today - WI tonight! - although I have no idea what to cook for tea later!

Welcome Debbie:welcome2:

Well done on losing a stone on your own that is fantastic:happy096:

If you click on the link below it will bring you to the SW forum here and you can say hello and introduce yourself there as well and on that thread the first post as some very good information you will find useful.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/248176-welcome-newbies-2012-say-hello-here.html

You might like to start a diary in the SW diary forum to help keep you on track.

Here is a link for you to add a weight loss ticker to your signature, the link below will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help be sure to ask:)

Good luck on your SW journey and before you know it you will be even more glamorous than I am sure you are now!

Cheers for the 'like' on my post Mini - I would love to be a SW consultant one day but it just isn't going to happen as I can't drive due to the effects of a medical condition I was diagnosed with at birth which has led to me being in need of SW assistance! So instead I just try to help everyone as much as I can even if I'm struggling myself.

Well your help and support on here is very much appreciated and it is great to seeing doing so well on SW:thankyou:

Don't feel like I'm doing very well lately having put 4.5lb back on last month but we will overcome!

Good Luck, hope you stay strong in your resolves and reach your goal before your grandchild's arrival

Back