Hi everybody!

Thank you!!! Much better today because sun/ mon back on track and 100% so should slide right back into ketosis pretty quickly I think.
Bit of a challenge today as I was out all day visiting family, unable to make packs up easily and surrounded by yummy food smells. But I had a porridge before I left, a bar mid way through the visits and two packs together when I got home at 11.20pm (not ideal but ok) plus a two litre bottle of water and several million cups of tea!!
Told my sister and mum and dad about trying for a baby and they were fairly supportive (it'll take them a while to fully get their heads around it!) so that's one worry off my mind.
Had a phone call from another potential donor today, really put me in a quandry as I thought I'd chosen but really liked this one. Never realised that CHOOSING a donor was going to be this hard :-S

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

awwww sooo happy that your family are supportive this is a really big decision and journey for you but it will be sooooo worthwhile, its good that you have a couple of donors to choose from (you can decide on the best specimen!!!)

good for you hun with being 100% and back on track hopefully sometime down the line weight wont be an issue and you can lead a bright future xx keep it up chickadee x

Thanks for the support :))) it really keeps me going.
Another 100% day today, tummy's rumbling so obviously not quite back in ketosis yet, but soon I hope. Hopefully I'll get to that 2 stone mark in the next week. I skipped WI tonight to go to my monthly book club, so will WI tomorrow. There are so many pitfalls though. The latest is a certain very beautiful woman that I've had my eye on for some time, wants us to go out for Thai food on my birthday (a week tomorrow) very very very tempted...aarge ;-)

hey chick well done very good loss x:D

Well done on the loss thats great. Go for that date doest have to be a restaurant if you dont want to, but would be a shame to miss up on what could be a lovely time x

I think we're going to the pics instead now so have side swerved that one!! But a lot of foodie days coming up and it's going to take every last ounce of will power and motivation to stay on track!! Tomorrow I'm going on a spa break with friends(who're all bringing wine and munchies) Saturday is a friend's BBQ and apparently he's been "baking all week" for it. Mob Halloween so house will be full of sweets etc for trick or treaters. Then wed is my birthday. Yikes!! Why is there so much FOOD around :-O never realised how much I relied on food to make a happy occasion :-/
But, am still 100% since Sunday and plan to stay that way!!!

good luck chickadee im sure you have the determination and willpower to stay on track, even if you wobble draw a line under it and move on xxx stay strong hun

Hi Hun very well done on your loss that's fab!!! 2stone is unreal !!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday too xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy birthday for next week x

I was only thinking the other day how food played such a big part of my life so I know where you are coming from on that one. You have got a busy week ahead but plan in advance and remember your end goal and you will be fine. Have a lovely weekend xx

hi hunny how you doing xxx

also happy birthday for next week, keep forgetting lol hehe xxxx
may you get everything you wish for x

Havn't posted because food's not going too well :-(
Gotta get into this tomorrow!!!

awww hun you know it works, and take one day at a time, refocus on your goal and get back in to it stay strong you know you can do it x

Sigh!! Soooo, after deciding to have an "evening off" for my birthday trip away, deciding to get back into it the next morning. Lasting until 7pm sat night then lapsing again army friend's BBQ. I'm now on attempt 2 of getting back into the diet. Am keeping busy, avoiding food and making my "goals" into a phone screen saver so I see them constantly :) wish me luck (again) and a hefty dose of will power.

Hi,
Just a suggestion, have a think about ways to cope with the social situations. Like keeping a glass of water in your hand, having a bar in your handbag and taking one bite between each glass of water.
Stay strong hun and focus on your goals. xx

hi chicky
really feel for you with the social events its really difficult in those situations,
i agree with elab, refocus, and just keep busy, always stay stocked with LL and water, you know youve got it in you do smash this diet and be the slim sexy lady you were meant to be good luck and sending some of my willpower and hugs to you xx :hug99:

Have had a much better day today, stuck to the diet and no cravings or symptoms so far. My reasons for doing the diet are on my screen saver now to remind me, so it's all good. Hope it carries on like this tomorrow but I suspect the symptoms of coming out of ketosis may kick in!! :-S oh well, I'm determined all over again now so will see it through :)

Back