Hi everybody!

yay hopefully the symptoms arent too bad and good luck hunni stay strong xx

I share your pain as I lapsed over the weekend (badly) but am back on the wagon today!! Fingers crossed we can stick to it! I can't help thinking there must be some other weigh to lose weight healthily that allows us to eat :/

Jenm,
There are lots of healthy ways to lose weight that do allow you to eat, but there are some specific reasons to choose LLT as a vlcd.
-having so much to lose that quick weightloss is needed to reverse health problems
-having so much to lose that the quick weightloss motivates people to stick with it
-needing a break from food choices because we need to change our relationship to food
-needing the counselling and weekly support
For those who can do a slower weightloss there is always lite, which allows one meal per day of protein and veg/salad.
I know you were only joking but sometimes refocusing on why you choose abstinance can help.

Hi, yes you're right. My reason for choosing LL is to re examine my relationship with food. I felt really strong at the beginning and think maybe a got too cocky because now the cravings are hitting big time. Good luck with getting back on the waggon Jen, you can do it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I feel like I've gone right back to the start. I'm counting the number of hours I've done rather than days or weeks. But, I've done it. 48 hours of sticking to it. Massive cravings and lots of crooked thoughts (trying to work out why I'm struggling just now and I think this time of year has massive food associations. But havn't given in and now I'm in my pyjamas and sipping a hot drink I feel quite settled and my cravings have gone.
WI tomorrow and I think I may have gained, so dreading it :-( but the sooner I face up to it, the sooner I can draw a line under it!!

flyingunicorn said:
Well, I feel like I've gone right back to the start. I'm counting the number of hours I've done rather than days or weeks. But, I've done it. 48 hours of sticking to it. Massive cravings and lots of crooked thoughts (trying to work out why I'm struggling just now and I think this time of year has massive food associations. But havn't given in and now I'm in my pyjamas and sipping a hot drink I feel quite settled and my cravings have gone.
WI tomorrow and I think I may have gained, so dreading it :-( but the sooner I face up to it, the sooner I can draw a line under it!!

Well done love you have done so well be proud of yourself .. You beat food over the last 48 hrs not the other way round!

I'm like you today I'm in bed with pjs on and havin my hot choc and bar .. Late tonight! Iv turned food down an iv got a weigh in Tom night xx good luck xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done for getting back to it. It seems like a lot of us are having cravings atm for some reason. This is not an easy path we have chosen but it can be done. Fingers crossed for the weigh in tomorrow xx

Very tiring and stressful day today. Was ready to throw the towel in but, went to WI and lost 1lb (not bad in the circumstances!!) and am back in ketosis. Also excellent counselling session talking about how we discount ourselves and our goals in favour of short term things and pleasing other people. I feel inspired and back on track now :)

hi chickadee
glad to hear your doing well and youre inspired to carry on and reach your goal, stick with it you are doin great stay strong, sending love, hugs and willpower your way xxxxx:)

Thats really good news about the 1lb. Sounds like the counselling session was just what you needed as well. I'm hoping to feel equally inspired after mine tomorrow. Have a great day x

flyingunicorn said:
Very tiring and stressful day today. Was ready to throw the towel in but, went to WI and lost 1lb (not bad in the circumstances!!) and am back in ketosis. Also excellent counselling session talking about how we discount ourselves and our goals in favour of short term things and pleasing other people. I feel inspired and back on track now :)

Hey hunnie very well done for sticking with it... There must be something in the air, my group last night some people lapsed there too!! This is the hardest thing we have ever done!! We need to keep praising ourselves I think.. Stay strong big hugs xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hey hun not heard from you for a while hope youre doing good xxxxxx

Back