Hi, everyone! I'm new... :)

millymillymilly

SeXy for Xmas! :P
Hi lovely people! :D

I have just received my S&S packs and am looking forward to my first week. The spagbol is yum!

I am hoping to lose 4 stones by July, do you think this is really possible? I'd love to do that. :)

I'm 5'6 and 14 stones exactly and feeling fat - I'm looking forward to losing!

Welcome! Certainly possible, given the right motivation!

Good luck to you!

Thanks so much! :)

Welcome hun, on this diet anything is possible! They say a stone a month so your 4 stone target is very achievable! Good luck xx

Good luck to you both and welcome, as moosh said, if you have the determination and willpower it certainly sounds possible :D xx

I'm quite excited!

You guys have all done so well, I feel very motivated :D

Hello and welcome

I think that is achievable as long as you stick to the plan

Good luck

Hey Milly, i just joined this site today, started S&S last thursday, my first weigh in tomoz! :) Hello to everyone else too! Hayley x

Welcome! Definitely possible to lose 4 stone in that time. Just stick to the plan. Any questions just pop on here and ask. I love the number of new people we've gotten lately! We'll have a huge community soon!

Yay! Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :D

Hi, i'm new too! just waiting for my packs to arrive to be able to start. Good luck with your four stone, i have three to lose.

Good luck to you too, Evie! :)

Hello! Newbie as well! Did Cambridge last year and put 2 stones back.
Started today, can't wait to be in ketosis so won't be hungry anymore :( !

I have just received my S&S packs and am looking forward to my first week. The spagbol is yum!

I am hoping to lose 4 stones by July, do you think this is really possible? I'd love to do that. :)

i think it's def possible and have to say having done ,
lipotrim
w8
cambridge
these meal replacements are so-ooo much nicer ,
i loved the crispy vanilla shake it was so creamy & the cottage pie was even nice , however i did try old oatmeal and yuck hated it .... but i love the bars and meals and shakes & now i can see that i can stick with it as i look forward to my meals ......sadly i have already had my daily allowence waiting for OH to come home to have chicken with him -
i need to keep motivated so i am doing WI daily for 1st week only and 4lbs gone in 2 days ( water weight i know ) but it keep me going as i don't want it back

any reason why july ??

Good luck, wannabe!

I mostly want to be 10st for July because I'll be going home to visit my Mum & I'd love to be healthy for her. Plus she likes to feed me (LOL) like a typical Mum so it'll be good if I'm thin by then so I can let her cook and stuff & then I can get on with healthy diet and exercise afterwards.. :)

millymillymilly said:

Hi milly. Good luck with the diet xx

~Angel~ said:
I just started yesterday & I'm aiming for something similar in that time frame. I know I'm doing CD tho, but pretty much the same idea hun - all the best of luck to us! :) xox

Good luck hunxx

Back