Hi Everyone - New here

mumto3

Hi everyone, Started CD a couple of months ago . Have been reading the posts over the past weeks and this seems a great place for motivation and tips. So I plucked up the courage to join....lol.....:) Any help and tips much appreciated. - many thanks sal x

Hey there, welcome. This really is a great place for motivation! Just seeing all the other peoples weight losses has spurred me on. How have you done on CD so far (if you dont mind me asking).
Good luck! x

Welcome and you came to the right place.....it is very inspiring and really helps whne you are struggling, there are a lot of supportive people on here :)

xx

Thanks Girls:), Have lost 2 stone so far. Have had a few hiccups!!! To say the least but I am determined to get there. Thats why I wanted to join this site as everyone seems really friendly and theres loads of support. The before and after pics are fantastic and really spur you on seeing how well everyone has done. I have 3 kids 13, 5 and 2 well 4 really if you count the OH.lol...But he doesnt understand what its like. If I am struggling he keeps trying to get me to eat things!!:mad: And the boys love their sweets etc. Oscar the 2 year old keeps comming over and trying to put them in my mouth haha!! Anyway I WILL succeed - I hope!!! - sal x

well done on your 2 stone and welcome :)

mum2three hello! i am also a mum to 3, its busy isnt it???

well done on your fabby loss so far!

2 stone is brill - keep going. I hear you about the kiddies - mine all love lovehearts and they are always offering them to me.

Hey there and a big :welcome: to minis,

This diet is great the results speak for themselves.Congrats on the 2 stone thats great.Just drink as much water as you can possibly handle(i drink 6 litres) as the saying goes the more you drink the more you shrink,

Best of luck to you,

Elaine

Back