Hi everyone! So what have I missed?!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hey all, how are you?

Im back from my 8 day euro road trip! What an immence week, crammed so much in the past week than what I have ever done!

We went to Paris for two days, ate snales and frogs legs (which are both actually very nice!) and headed up to the top of the effial tower and then onto Reims for the day. Then went to Luxemburg for one night, very nice place! Then onto Germany (the Nurburgring) for three days. Then we headed over to Bruges for the night, beautiful place! Then finally got home yesterday about 9pm. Shattered!

Managed to put on 7lb so i have a lot of work to do in the next 4 weeks to loose it before I go to Egypt! Granted though, I didnt stick to the plan what so ever this week and I ate what I wanted when I wanted, so that was mainly crisps, chocolate and cheeseburgers lol.

So come on, whats the goss here, what have i missed?! Hope your all well xx

HI!!! Welcome back. Your trip sounds awesome!!! Glad to hear you've had fun honey :)

Nice to see you back :)

xoxox

P.S You've missed Charlotte Grace's awesome '21 weeks until christmas' challenge - there is a thread and we've all put hat we want to lose between now and then. :) xxx

Hey sarah-jayne glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday and im sure you will manage to get that extra bit off before you go to eygpt!

Just wanted to let you know the directory arrived safely and has been a god send to me this weekend, so thank you so much for giving it to me!!

The xmas challenge is going to be good and it seems everyone is up for it! So we are all going to be xmas crackers!! LOL!

Welcome back and good luck for the week ahead! x

Hi, welcome back!

Your trip sounds amazing. I've always wanted to go to Paris, you lucky thing! When are you off to Egypt?

xx

Silly me - I've just read your post properly! You're going in 4 weeks... Are you doing all the pyramids, etc. when you go?

Welcome back Sarah-Jayne, sounds like a wonderful holiday, it's good to have to you back safe and sound, we missed you. X

I missed your posts, your funny :)

Glad you had a good time, it sounds amazing. What a good idea, seeing so many places.
A bit jealous that you are going away twice this year though, and I have only just paid off my credit card from my last holiday (2 years ago...ahem)!

Welcome back

Thanks all!

Na we wont be going to the prymids as they are too far away and we are only going for a week. Need a relaxing holiday after this one we just had!

Henna, glad you recieved the book alright, sorry its a little tatty but you get the general idea!

Just eaten a banana, omg it was so good, not had fruit for a week! lol.

Back