Hi everyone

molly63

Hi everyone,
I'm new to Lipotrim. I had my first weigh-in last week and was so pleased, I'd lost 9lbs!! :D
Just hoping week 2 results are as good as week 1. No problems yet buy tonight will be a big test going to a 40th Birthday Party:help2::help2: Here's hoping I can stick to soda water

Hi Molly - congratulations on your first week - im on day 5 and pushing through to my first WI hopefully i do as well as you ! x

Fantastic loss, stay strong, and you WILL succeed xx

Well done Molly.. Fantastic start x x x

Thanks everyone for your support I need as much as I can get. Well last night was a real tester I managed to stay on soda water and even stayed away from the buffet I was so pleased with myself.:angel09: Thank god none of my friends noticed because my usual drink is vodka and tonic, it would have made it so much harder if they had realized I can hear them now 1 wont hurt you or you have to treat yourself you'll get bored. I feel bad not telling my friends but I don't think they will be very supportive of a tfrd so for now I think i will keep this one to myself. Weigh day tomorrow fingers crossed for a good one

Hi Molly, Well done for last weeks loss and good luck for tomorrow xx

Well done

Well done, Don't think i would have survived a party thrown in my honour!!!

Good luck with ur weigh in and welcome xx

I didn't tell anyone when I first started, only my OH. I've been big for 20 years and I have been failing diets for those 20 years

but after a few weeks and people noticing and commenting, I told everyone
it was only people that I wasn't that close to that said the usual "you will only put it all back on"

the difference with the people that care they ask how are you going to keep it off when your eating normal!
I just explain the cleansing the pallet thing and reeducating your taste buds, I even say that one of the main reasons I chose this diet is because of thd refeed, maintenance and continued back up you recieve afterwards.

I basically blow there mind with facts that they know nothing about, they shut up and you feel smug pmsl

it is better/ easier sometimes when people know

Back