Total Solution hi first day

casperboo

well have started have previously done LL but due to rising costs just cant afford to do it so am trying exante, cant stand the banana!yuk! have tried the strawberrry which is ok but tastes quite yeasty! is this how they all taste?do you add sweetners as they are not very sweet!?anyway will plod on and hopefully the results will be just as good as LL.

Firstly welcome and good luck on your journey!

Apparently the banana is ok with a bit of coffee in it (not sure whether warm or cold though!)
I guess it takes a while to get your taste buds used to it, personally for me the shakes are too sweet - each to their own!

thanks i do have a sweet tooth lol! great weight loss hope mine as good!

Good luck casperboo, I to am starting again today, for the 3rd time, hopefully this is the last time. I actually like all the shakes, only have the shakes.

Hey Casperboo, You could add tablet sweetners to the shakes - might make them a bit nicer for you or you could add a bit of coffee to the banana and vanilla and not sure if its 100% allowed (but we did this on Lipotrim) add some drops of Peppermint Essence to the Chocolate one. If you have the soups you could add a bit of seasoning to them to make them a bit more interesting.

Good luck.

Jxx

thanks everyone hoping to only have to do this for 4 weeks 8weeks at most no bars just shakes so will try sweetners dont like coffee so will try mixing 1/2banana 1/2 vanilla to make it easier to swallow! good luck to you all too some great weight losses roll on next tues when i weigh myself ( must not keep getting on the scale!Lol!)

Back