Hi guys, just a quick hello I'm new :)

Hey everyone,

I'm here after losing 7st the good old fashioned way, twice! I get stuck at around this weight ( 11st 6lbs, I'm 5ft 6 tall!) every time and am desperate to get to my goal of 10st exactly. My partner works and lives away and I'm hoping to see him around the end of November with a noticeable change! I'm on the four products a day plan, but only for a short period according to my consultant due to being close to 'normal' BMI range.. - I will shift quickly to stage 2.

What are peoples experiences with weight loss on this plan, when around this weight? Everyone on here is inspirational, I've had a mosey around and can't believe the success people have had - so inspiring!

Many thanks,

Siobhan xx

hi there

im sorry hadn t noticed your post before, im sure you ll get a good response from the diet. think you have to be on step 2 at least if your bmi is in the normal zone which your must be close. haven t tried step 2 but sure people have been getting good results as well
jx

Good luck with your weight loss, I've got no advice for the steps you are on as I've got a little while yet before I get there, but you sound determined so I'm sure you'll do fantastic, best of luck and let us know how you get on.
Sarah x

Back