hi guys! need advice?? pics included.

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by ethansmummy, 21 January 2014.

1. ethansmummy

ethansmummy Active Member

Hi everyone I'm back on the weightloss wagon and have not used this forum for 2 years but hoping to become more of a regular. I am currently on the so fast diet and started last Monday weighing in at my heaviest 13 stone 5. I have now lost a impressive 7lb in my first week ( I understand that will slow down alot) but what I would like help on is how do I get rid of my massive hips/ muffin top or whatever it is?? After having my son 3 and a half years ago I was left with this saggy wideness! Does anyone have any targeted exercises for this? My target is to get down to 10 and a half stone a comfortable size 10 ( from a 16) but I'm worried I will be left with that saggy bit! Thank you xxx
  2. Tetris

Tetris Well-Known Member

This work out may be good for you: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WE8vQDl0MWY
    Carley Rowena's 30 day muffin top challenge!
    I followed her bingo wing challenge for a month but only doing it every other day- it was about 7 mins long and from the 14 times I did it I lost an inch off my arms and two inches of my waist and thighs too (bonus!)
    She's lovely too- I highly recommend her videos :D x