Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by festivalfairy, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Ok so ive been really quiet past week been finding it tough ya know. Been nibbiling on peanuts and crap but finally got my head back in it i feel ashamed hopefully ive not put any on this week but last night had a dream that i ate some toast and i went all nutty proffesor like BALLOONED!!!!!!! went massive woke up bit upset so today is a new day not nibbled and gonna have a bath and go to bed proud that ive lasted another day.

I know i can do it as i went a long time (3wks) without nibbling

Sorry to moan guys :cry::(:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    you moan hun ,no worries glad you got your head sorted. be strong your doing so well xxxxx

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Every day is an achievement and something to feel proud of, go to sleep feeling good about yourself hun xxx

5. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good to have you back and hopefully feeling stronger x

6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

yeah booked a holiday to morocco in december so got that to look forward too :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.