Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by festivalfairy, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Ok so ive been really quiet past week been finding it tough ya know. Been nibbiling on peanuts and crap but finally got my head back in it i feel ashamed hopefully ive not put any on this week but last night had a dream that i ate some toast and i went all nutty proffesor like BALLOONED!!!!!!! went massive woke up bit upset so today is a new day not nibbled and gonna have a bath and go to bed proud that ive lasted another day.

I know i can do it as i went a long time (3wks) without nibbling

Sorry to moan guys :cry::(:sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    you moan hun ,no worries glad you got your head sorted. be strong your doing so well xxxxx
  4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Every day is an achievement and something to feel proud of, go to sleep feeling good about yourself hun xxx
  5. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Good to have you back and hopefully feeling stronger x
  6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

yeah booked a holiday to morocco in december so got that to look forward too :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.