Hi Guys

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Hi everyone...

Had a tough time of it the past few weeks.. have been struggling with PND since my beautiful girl was born 20 months ago & about 3 weeks ago it reared its very ugly head again... so I've finally sort professional help & figured its not something thats just going to go away!!

So I have some lovely medication thats making me feel better day by day & its knocking me out completely when I take it at night time... but my mood & how I feel about myself is lifting... SO as from tomorrow I am back on the wagon kicking those carbs into touch & regaining the woman I was before 7 stone in weight during pregnancy happened!!

Love to you all & a very big OINK!! xx

Hiya Weve got children of very similar age my Ds in 14 months
I hope the diet is easy for you and look forward to reading more of your posts
Alliexx

Welcome back Ditzee. I was wondering where you were. Sorry to hear you have poorly. Good luck with the restart. :D

Hi DB I have suffered with depression for most of my adult life hun. It started with PND then it went to thryoid problems. I have finally got there. If you need a chat just pm me hun. You don't need to do this alone. You can beat it and just remember it isn't you it is a chemical imbalance that can be sorted out.

Take care Sherby xx

hey ditzee welcome back and goodluck {{{{{{love and hugs}}}}}}}

Hi,ditzee welcome back hunni....
OINK OINK

Good luck for your restart

Woofy X

Well done for turning a dark corner, onward and upward now chicky xxx

Hi sweetheart, I wondered where you were. Welcome back and well done there.

Back