Hi I am a newbie too!

Sab

Hi I am Sab and I have started slimming just over 3 weeks ago.:D
I did really well the first two weeks but was very shocked seeing I had not lost anything in my 3rd week despite being really really good! I hope with joining this group I will make friends and have some questions answered. Together we are strong!!!;)

Last edited:
Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck with your weight loss journey !
You can do it !! :D

Thank you very much for saying hello! Can you tell me how I can plant a ticker so it is always available to view? Cheers

Welcome aboard Sab, I have not been on here long either and found this section Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum very useful, and scroll down a little and there is a tuition on how to get your own personal ticker tape going ;)

Remember to measure yourself regularly, the tape measure is a mightier tool than the scales, it doesn't lie, even if you breathe in you know you are ;)

hello Joany,
thank you very much for your help. I am glad I signed up to this site. I am not very good with using the site yet but due to a shoulder problem (from exercising grrrr!) I am in pain and find it hard to concentrate. Therefore I will leave it until tomorrow when I have more time and patience to edit my site.

you are quite right! I think I need to measure myself!!! I don't know how just yet (forgive me being so lost!) but I will find out.

thank you so much again. I appreciate feedback and I think it will support me through my journey x

It sounds as tho you have a touch of my complaint, cuff tendinitis, in other words a swollen sore shoulder, the only cure it to rest it, don't do any exercise other than putting a cold pack on it for 20 minutes at a time, at least 4 times a day. I have one over it at the moment to reduce the stress by being on my PC :(

I measure, with an ordinary tape measure, my Hips; Waist; n Hips. My doctor tells me the most important one is the waist as that tells him how much fat I am reducing around my vital organs, if you check my Diary I have lost 5 inches off my waist, I n the Doc are right chuffed :D

Good luck on your weight loss and ask lots of questions, it's the only way you are going to get answers.

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely and there is plenty of support and advice available!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

wow that is amazing so many on here. Thanks all for your lovely comments! I have been camping over the weekend which was lovely but really difficult foodwise! It did not help that we went to a cider festival!!! However...I only had a (miserable at the time) slimline tonic and survived! We also had food there and I was a bit frustrated with the menu and -not wanting to starve- I decided on a jacket potato with BLT. I knew there would be syns coming up and I felt a little bit down about it but, I was majorly surprised when eating in the dark (outdoors with no table lights)I found two wrapped up butter parcels (LOL!) which I carefully removed and we had mystery vegetables served (we did not order them!).
So it was good fun after all!
I was also good with the morning breakfast bbq (it was not easy to resist the sausages...)
In the evening I ate some breaded chicken and had some wine too. I felt terribly guilty, but what is the point in that. So hopefully that does not too much for my wednesday weighing result! Fingers crossed!!!
Have a good evening all or a lovely day respectively!!!

Sab x

Hello Sab! Welcome to MiniMins, hope you have a lovely time here with us!

Sorry to hear about your shoulder :( Hope it gets better soon!

There is a link in my signature for a little support group/team we have going, feel free to check it out and join in the challenge. It's never too late to join :) Just add your name and target loss for September to the list, then update after each WI!

Ali xxx

Back