Hi - I am back! xx

Oh Em, I don't know if I can trust myself to even talk to you. A CAKE business????? I'd weigh 50 stone, honestly! Don't ever send me any, no matter how hard I beg. :eek:

Best of luck - sounds like you have Atkins flu already, so that's a brilliant start! :)

welcome home x

Haha waterworks I figure to be good at making cakes you must have to be good at eating them! My friend told me she would never buy cake from a thin person and I can see her point haha. However there has come a point where I can't bear to be this fat anymore.

And fisherman thankyou very much that is exactly how I feel. The support from here is invaluable and without it I would have possibly given up. Just looked at your details OMG you have lost so much and so quickly bet you feel amazing

Em x

Morning Em. x

Morning Linz

i am going through hell sat here mixing chocolate buttercream!! Just had to do lemon buttercream on lemon cakes smelled sooo amazing. Maybe I should wear a peg haha.

Hope you are well this morning I have a very busy day 90 cupcakes to decorate then taking Millie to see Beauty and the Beast live on stage. Can't wait hope she is not too scared of the beast

xxx

I licked the mashed potato spoon this afternoon. :eek: Em, no idea how I would do your job. What a woman. :)

Actually I do know how I would do your job - with my head in the cakemix all day. ;)

I did accidentally lick a tiny bit after i put that but it was a complete mistake haha. Beauty and the beast was great will put pic on later of mill with beauty xx

Awww. So sweet. :)

We took ours to the Gruffalo a couple of years ago and it was totally fab. :D

Millie loves the gruffalo too, I have 4 kids though ANC my older 2 are 9 and my baby boy is 18 months so it's a nightmare entertaining everyone.

Grrrr we have no bacon and 1 egg ( it's shopping day today) what do I eat for breakfast? Xxx

Well that's another day done sorted breakfast large mushroom with fried gammon cut in small pieces with egg and cheese on top mmm . Done an hour on the wii and it's wi day tomorrow xx

Quak said:
Hello and welcome back to the wonderful world of Atkins :D

Hi quak xx

fitness pal says looking good i think ;)

Morning everyone

1st weigh in and 5lb's off so very pleased. Hope everyone had a good weekend?
Xxx

LVLLT said:
fitness pal says looking good i think ;)

Vick - ignore the 10lb!!!! I put my weight in wrong then had to change it haha x

lol I saw the 5lbs - well done YEY!!!!

Back