Hi I Am New To Ll , Any Newcomers Started This Week

:wave_cry: Hello every one

Started LL today,went to the meeting last night there are 8 of us in the group me proberly being the fattest lol :) i need to lose 5 stone!!
They are all lovely and the group leader is also lovely which i think makes a big diference.
It would be lovely to hear from anyone who has just started or anyone else who can offer some support.I think i will need it lol ;)

Kind regards H

Hi. I'm on Cambridge (WK 3 of a restart) but just thought I'd pop in and wish you luck on your LL journey. :)

Hi

Hello IWBS,

I am on day 22 of LL. The first week can be tough but you will feel better as the days go on. You will not be hungry which is the best thing. Drink lots of water and do plenty of things to keep yourself occupied. When it all get too much I always find a long hot soak in a bath full of bubbles helps take my mind of food and helps me relex. I lost 9lbs in the first week and 5 in my second week - when you get on the scales it is all worth it. Keep positive and keep telling yourself you CAN do it. Good luck and we are all here if you need help or advice. x

Hi there

I am now on day 16 and things are going well. All the talk of not being hungry is true - especially if you can drink even more than 4 litres per day.

I lost 10lb in my first week but then lost nothing in week 2. It was rather disheartening but as I have stuck to LL rigidly and I am def still in ketosis, it is just a case of the scales playing catch up. My clothes are feeling looser already and I have now got the energy buzz they talk about too. You just have to focus on the bigger picture as fingers crossed, I'll have lost another bundle at the next weigh in!

Good luck

K

Thankyou both for the support,
I have just had my first shake and i am going to have to invest in a blender :)
It must be so disheartning when you have kept religously to LL and dont loose any weight.hope it doesnt happen to me

Kind regards H

Back