Hi i`m back again lol

Hi Lovely Roch!

Hi Roch, yes I had a lovely Christmas - first one with our little grand-daughter there all day so that was very special. Ate too muc, drank too much and got a lovely cold just in time for New Year - bugger! Never Mind, hope to feel better soon, am starting back cal counting tomorrow as have hol booked for 15th of Feb and need to drop a little in readiness for swimming etc... I have put back a few pounds but know if I am organised I can sort it out. I do feel that overall it ois the ORGANISATION that works for me. Otherwise I guess, I nibble and I lose track so wish me luck - Ineed it!

Love

Morning Vicky,hey girl how r u doing how was your Christmas.xx

Doin really well hun, had a great xmas.

What about you, great to have you back, hows that wonderful son of yours doing, and the sciatica, is it any better???

Keep posting, we missed ya!

Well this is just a quickie, have not been online the last few days, had a bit of an accident a week ago whilst i was taking a over tray out of the oven i burnt my arm and the oven tray got stuck to my wrist, it was badly burnt and quite a big burn,i used special gel packs for burns and burn plasters but it has got badly infected, today i went to the walk in clinic and they said i have "Cellulitis skin infection" so i am in quite a bit of pain and feeling sorry for myself LOL.

Its very painfull so am not really on the pc 2 much.
Have app with the Endocrinologist on Thursday so fingers crossed that will be the start of helping me with my medical problems.

Hope u r all ok, will most prob stay off the site till arm heals up a bit and not so painfull, will try and logg on after app at the hopsital on thursday.
Take care xxx

owch,hun thats soo painful, as a nurse i see loads of cellulitis & know how it can be. take it easy & come back to posting when you're wrist is up to it.
we'll all miss you but you are the important one so take care & look after yourself.
good luck for Thursday, hope you get some answers hun
xx:)

Oh Roch, that doesn't sound good at all, hope it heals up quickly and you're soon feeling a lot better.

Take care
x

Hey everyone, just a quickie again,doc phoned me yesterday and rebooked my hospital app instead of the 11th i have it on the 25th, its not the end of the world, gives me time to go out and buy a decent non revealing bra and knickers as i have been told i will have to strip down to my bra and knickers, feel sorry for the doc big time seeing me in my underwear LOL.

My arm is still badly infected and is swollen but hopefully within a week it will get better, am not really able to type only with one hand so it takes ages, so am hardly on the pc.

I am soooo looking forward to getting my car, as soon as autotrader comes out on next thursday i will get one and my friend who used to be a mechanic will help me look for a car, cant wait to be mobile again.
Also Aaron has wanted a puppy for ages and i have decided to buy him one, hopefully it will do me good, keep me company and when it has had its second jabs i will have to take it for a wee every hour outside to train her so it will do me a world of good exercise wise, also dogs are meant to be really good to help with depression and i have suffered with depression for many years.

Hope u r all doing good, will try and log on in a few days depending on how my arm is.
Take care and thanks for all your messages xxxx

Lovely to hear from you Roch, you're sounding really positive, which is great. A puppy is great for company & for getting you outside & exercising, sounds like a great idea to me.

Take care
xx

HI Roch,

Havent checked in with you for ages as i've been pratting about with losing weight!! Hope I have got my head sorted now though and will be on minis loads again.

Getting a dog or any animal is great for depression - i have 1 dog, 3 cats, 2 rabbits, a horse and a goldfish. That doesnt mean i'm completely suicidal, i just like animals. ;)

Seriously though they are great for getting your mind onto something else. Dogs are hard work but they are fantastic. If you need any help deciding what breed to get or just want to chat pooches just let me know. :)

Keep your chin up while the burn heals - make sure you do a lot of browsing on here even if you cant type.

Loads of love xx

Have you decided what breed of puppy Roch?

Glad to hear you are getting in to 2007 with positives apart from arm xx

keep posting susan xx

OMG - a puppy! I have the most adorable yorkie called Ozzie. He has changed my life in so many ways. I wasn;t depressed or anything but he is just so much fun. He also needs regular walkies which is great. He was housetrained in no time at all and is very intelligent( ok, I'm biased but he is amazing). Also he is not to heavy to handle which with your sciatica Roch is an improtant consideration.
I think a puppy will be just wonderful for you and Aaron - let us know the details ASAP.

Love Barb xxxx

P.S. Good to hear you sounding more cheery!

Hey Helen, how r u doing hun, i myself have been farting around with my weight loss recently so i know exactly how u feel !!
Aaron wants a staff and one of my good friends has just got a blue brindle staff pup and Aaron has fallen in love with it, so thats what we r looking for but we want a *****.

So girl how have u been, got anything nice planned for the weekend.
Chat soon xxxx

Back