Hi i`m back again lol

Sorry to hear about the car but none of it was your fault. I hope you can manage to do some calorie counting without going to a class both SW and WW have great websites. Hope Aaron is ok

Irene xx

Sorry to hear about the car but none of it was your fault. I hope you can manage to do some calorie counting without going to a class both SW and WW have great websites. Hope Aaron is ok

Irene xx

Ty Irene i feel cheated n angry and gutted but i am not going to be the first person who has been a victim of fraud and i def wont be,but instead i am going to buy a little run around as i do not intend to spend this year stuck in my house like i did last year although i had a car.
How r u doing hun, the odd times i have posted on the site i have not been able to chat to anyone as been in so much pain but i intend to rectify this.
Take care hun and ty for always being one of the kind caring people who always post on my thread even when i do a dissaperaing act (which i do far 2 many times:sigh: but hope to change this)
Hope u r havin a nice weekend xxx

Hope the pain has eased a little now x
Ty hun xxx
Take care Roch. I hope you get the pain relief you need soon.
Thanks Sharon, congrats on ur weight loss u look amazing x

Hope you are well hun, and not in too much pain xxx
Hey Cheryl, ty hun how r u doing girl xx

good to hear from you Roch, just wish it was with happier news.
Hi Jen, ty hun, me 2 !!

Forget about WW or SW or any other structured diet... just do calorie counting and you will do great. I wish we lived closer as I would come over and help you. Perhaps when I am fit again we can get together and have a proper chat.

Hope you feel brighter very very soon.

Much love

Jennie
xxxx
Jen u r a special lady and i really appreciate all the support u show me and that u dont ever forget bout me even though i do a dissapearing act far 2 often, hope u r recovering well, take care hun xx

the days you can eat healthier do so ................... the days you can't well don't go over the top !!! glad that aaron will be ok except i know when they set there heart on a career pattern it is so difficult .............. i think about you most days as do most of us on here ............ you are NOT alone ............... hugs to you xxxxx

Hey girl, u r a sweetie its nice to know that i am thought about as i have cut myself off from everyone in my life some for the right reasons as i was always usefull for them and the others that peeps give up on u when u keep on turning them down time and time again, but there is no way i want to be seen out the way i look.
How r u doing hun,have u gone to the birmingham meet. Take care and ty xxxx

Thats great advice Jennie - i think you would do great with the cal counting Roch; you can make your cals go a long way with lots of healthy stuff and it's quite fun working it all out - bit like a hobby or project really.

Give it a go, I think you'd do really well. Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Lots of love

Hi Barb, how u doing hun, ty for always posting on my thread and seeing how i am and always trying to help me, i really appreciate that. Hope u r havin a good weekend, take care and ty xx

Hiya New-Roch,
Hope your feeling better hunnybunch, love reading all your goals your gonna do it m8 this is your year !
Luv Jules xxx

Hey Jules, ty hun 4 ur support, how r u doing hope u r ok. I 2 hope that i managed to reach my goals as well as i honestly dont think i can maanage another year like this phyisically or emotionally and a week or 2 ago i can honestly say that i was at the stage of giving up completely but i did not thank g-d.
Ty for always supporting me really appreciate it, take care and chat soon xx
Hopw are you doing Roch??
I am ok hun how r u doing lady xx

Hiya Roch,
How you doing hunny ? xxx
I am ok ty jules, how u doing girl xx

bump................................ we need to know how you are doing ............. xx
Hi Susan, ty for the support hun, i am sorry that i worried everyone by dissapearing but i was having such a hard time i could not face coming online as things have got so bad 4 me, ty for caring xx

Hope you are well hun, and not in too much pain xxx
Hi Cheryl, unfortunately the pain is something i have to now live with every day. So hunny hows things with u, what u been up 2 xx

Hey Roch,
Thinking of you sweetie xxx
Ty jules xx

bump x not really nagging just concerned xx
I know hun u r not nagging but just caring and considerate and i really appreciate it, i just wish the peeps i used to call my friends were as kind and caring as u all are xx

Het Roch how are you hun ??????
Did you get your pain relief ????
Hey girl, congrats on uir baby hun, u lucky lady, hope the pregnancy is going really well, how much longer have u got.
Take care hun xx

Hiya Roch,
Hope your not posting because you won the lottery and your off on a cruise with George Clooney ( if so where is my invite ? ;))
As you can see we are all worried and concerned about you ! Sending big love and hugs Jules xxx
I wish i had won the lottery and if i had done i would not of gone anywhere with george clooney def with Denzl washington or LL cool J lol xx

whooooohoooo beautiful xxxx
Jules who r u talkin 2 think u r posting on the wrong thread hun lol xx

Hey Roch,
coooooooeeeeeeeee! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am here better late that never xx

Come and talk to us

Irene xx
Sorry for worrying u all thanks for being so patient with me and not giving up on me xx

surely the cruise has a computer !!!! put george down and let us know how you are ? xxxx
I have put Denzl down and LL cool j down but been 2 busy with them to use the ships pc lol pmsl xx

LMAO mustdoit ! xxx
im here xx

Here i am xxx

We will keep harrassing you until you talk to us , or at least post some piccys of you and george ! xxx
Sory no can do the pics of me and Denzyl and LL cool j are 2 xxxxx rated for this site lol pmsl xx

Hello Roch,

you possibly don't know me but I have just read this thread from beginning to end and I am now worried..

Are you ok?

There are sooo many people here who care about you and I include myself in this..

Just a quick post to tell us what's happening, ok?

Hello Skymagic ty for taking the time out to read my thread hope it did not bore u 2 much lol, really appreciate u posting and caring enough to see how i am although we have never chatted 2 each other, u must be a really special person ty so much xx

xxxx

Roch, if you are reading these messages you will know that there are many wishing you well. I am among them. If I could find your number I would call you. Take care, be kind to yourself and one day everything will click into place I'm sure. When you're ready to chat I know you will.
Love
Jennie
x
Ty Jen i know that there are many lovely people here on this site who really do care and are genuine but as everyone has their own probs to deal with each day why should i burden everyone with my own probs that i have caused myself.
How r u doing hun, hope u r recovering really well and u have had a lovely time at the birmingham meet.
Take care and chat soon xx

(((Roch)))
Hi Bev, how u doing hun, u look amazing in ur pic hun, hope u r doing good, ty for posting take care and chat soon xx

cruise must of finished by now !!! xxxx
Hi Susan, yes the cruise has finished but decided to carry on thwe party on my private jet as i am a lottery winner now lol pmsl xx

Well first of all wanted to apologise for not responding 2 all ur posts b4 today as to tell u the truth have not been able to phyisically or really emotionally, but today i have tried to respond to all of ur posts going back 3 weeks, sorry if i have responded twice to some of ur messages or maybe missed out a couple as its really difficult responding to 3 weeks messages through the multi quote way lol.

Well i am now officially an old gal, i was "40" on friday and they say life begins at 40 well lets wait and see.
Had a really crappy day as have been really angry concerning my car hp as i have to give it back to the finance company as the dealer is being shut down for fraud and they have cancelled my hp aggrement and there are lads of us in the same position who have bout a car from the dealer, the reason he got caught as the majority of his sales have been fraudelent and the peeps never existed he made up bank statements and wage slips and other id then once he got the finace paid to him he had the cars shipped abroad, and the peeps like me who really existed and have paid every installment are caught up in the middle of this and will be without our cars, but what can i do "nothing" but comply !!

I will but a little runaround car not that i go anywhere really but just incase i do need to go anywhere apart from shopping,(this is how sad my life has become)
For the past year or so i have cut myself off from most of the people whom i considerd my friends, most of them i realised that i was just there for their inconvenience so i cut myself off from them and the few others i have just lost touch with them as i never want to go anywhere with them so they dont ask no more and since i have moved here to my house from the flats i have become a hermit big time, i am 2 ashamed to go anywhere,and when i go out everyone just stares so i just dont bother any more i feel like a freak big time so i just hide away in my house and really my only company is Ebony, what kind of life is this, its no kind of life thats why i fele like just giving up on so many occasions, as i am typeing this i have tears welling up in my eyes. I know i am in charge of my destiny and my life but where do u start when u feel like there is not much point.

Hiya beautiful (i so am talking to you roch)!
Sorry to hear things have been rubbish lately but am really glad you haven't given up . Talk to us hunny that's what we are all here for . We are looking out for each other i believe you will get to your goals hunny because you want them so badly you won't give in. I look forward to our first meet we promised we would and i believe shopping was mentioned !

Belated birthday Congratulations on you 40th for friday hope it wasn't an unhappy one ! Age truly is just a number good changes can be made at any time in your life .

Take care sweetie and please dont be a stranger lotsa luv Julie xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya beautiful (i so am talking to you roch)!
Sorry to hear things have been rubbish lately but am really glad you haven't given up . Talk to us hunny that's what we are all here for . We are looking out for each other i believe you will get to your goals hunny because you want them so badly you won't give in. I look forward to our first meet we promised we would and i believe shopping was mentioned !

Belated birthday Congratulations on you 40th for friday hope it wasn't an unhappy one ! Age truly is just a number good changes can be made at any time in your life .

Take care sweetie and please dont be a stranger lotsa luv Julie xxxxxxxxxx

Hey julie, ty hun for the birthday wish. I know what u r saying about being there for each other but i feel so low alot of the time and so lonely that i feel its not right to come online and just moan or whinge as alot of peeps have life alot harder than i do and i feel i just need a kick up the arse with a size 11 boot.

I remember the time we spoke on the phone and areranged a meet up thats when my life was alot better it has gone down hill dramatically since then and i know i am the only person to blame for this.
I cant have another year like this i am sad and lonely big time and need to change this and make myself happier and face all the issues in my life that make me feel worthless and that make me feel that i am not worthy of a good life and i think that makes others see that i have little self worth and that i am soft and that i am stupid enough to believe they are friends but really they are just after what they can get.
The difference with those kind of peeps and the kind and caring peeps here on the site is that all everyone here on MM want is friendship and to be here 4 each other and i just wish my every day life that i had true friends like this and not the peeps that i have thought in the past were friends but were not.

Sorry i have waffled on so much but it was my 40th birthday that made me realise that in my very day life i dont have true friends and that makes me sad.

Sorry hun was just feelin bit emotional, hope u have had a good weekend, take care and ty for being there 4 me xxx

Hey julie, ty hun for the birthday wish. I know what u r saying about being there for each other but i feel so low alot of the time and so lonely that i feel its not right to come online and just moan or whinge as alot of peeps have life alot harder than i do and i feel i just need a kick up the arse with a size 11 boot.

I remember the time we spoke on the phone and areranged a meet up thats when my life was alot better it has gone down hill dramatically since then and i know i am the only person to blame for this.
I cant have another year like this i am sad and lonely big time and need to change this and make myself happier and face all the issues in my life that make me feel worthless and that make me feel that i am not worthy of a good life and i think that makes others see that i have little self worth and that i am soft and that i am stupid enough to believe they are friends but really they are just after what they can get.
The difference with those kind of peeps and the kind and caring peeps here on the site is that all everyone here on MM want is friendship and to be here 4 each other and i just wish my every day life that i had true friends like this and not the peeps that i have thought in the past were friends but were not.

Sorry i have waffled on so much but it was my 40th birthday that made me realise that in my very day life i dont have true friends and that makes me sad.

Sorry hun was just feelin bit emotional, hope u have had a good weekend, take care and ty for being there 4 me xxx

Waffle away hunny i don't mind ! It is hard to make friends when we are limited socially i understand that. Like you said us mm'ers are just out for friendship for each other we lean on each other good times and bad ! You have lots of people who care about you on here and you have been a great source of support for many of us, so let us return the favour !
Life can be crap but it can be great you have been rockbottom just lately so now it's time for you to be on the up by my reckoning!
You need to be nice to yourself hunny. You are beautiful , your funny your compassionate and caring try focussing on the wonderful things about you for a few hours a day . If you need a rant get yourself on here and do it.
You can turn things around and there are hundreds of us on here we are all right behind you! I believe in you ;) .
Take care gorgeous luv Jules xxx

Waffle away hunny i don't mind ! It is hard to make friends when we are limited socially i understand that. Like you said us mm'ers are just out for friendship for each other we lean on each other good times and bad ! You have lots of people who care about you on here and you have been a great source of support for many of us, so let us return the favour !
Life can be crap but it can be great you have been rockbottom just lately so now it's time for you to be on the up by my reckoning!
You need to be nice to yourself hunny. You are beautiful , your funny your compassionate and caring try focussing on the wonderful things about you for a few hours a day . If you need a rant get yourself on here and do it.
You can turn things around and there are hundreds of us on here we are all right behind you! I believe in you ;) .
Take care gorgeous luv Jules xxx

Jules u have made me smile and cry at the same time, ty hun u r one special person xx

Good morning darling, hope you are well today darling, and in not too much pain. I've been away over the weekend for the MM meet in Brum, it was brill.

Sorry I missed your posts before I went hun. I did post on the birthday thread to you though hun. x x x

Monday 21st April, gosh times does fly, Aaron will be 16 in July and i was just talkin to Aarons dad yesterday and remembering the times he was born and it just seems like yesterday.
Got a call from the finance company yesterday, they were meant to be collecting the car on Friday but asked if they can collect it on Wednesday, i said yeah but was advised not to drive it as its reported stolen and if i am caught driving it will be arressted stright away although all this has nothing to do with me and i am the person who is being affected, they said they normally dont ring and make an app all they do is come to the address and put the car on the truck then knock the door to get the person to clear out the car as once itz on the truck the owner can do nothing bout it, but as my case is soooooooo different they have booked an app that is suitable for me(isnt that nice of them)

My back seems to be not 2 bad at all the past day and i only had to take 4 pain killers yesterday which is very good for me, and i have completely taken myself off the anti d tabs as they made me so dopey the only thing is they helped me sleep so for the past 4 days been having probs sleeping but hopefully that will sort itself out soon, might get some herbal sleepin tabs to take for a week or so just to get myself back into the routine of sleepin.

On Friday i recieved a really high sky bill so rang up to complain and found out that they had been taking the wrong amounts out of my account for the oast 2 months, the amounts have been less that notmal so now they have billed me all at once, so that pi-ssed me off big time so phone them to tell them i am changing from them to either virgin or bt and becuase i have been with them for 7 years the manager said to me can i just wait a min while she check something out, she then came back and said because i am a good customer and they have messed me about and becuase i have enquired bout sky plus in the past they are offering me a free sky+ box, worth approx £200 and free instalation £60 and my package wont change so this is all for free and ill still carry on paying the same i pay each month, the only catch is that i have to take an 18 month contract with them, and axs i was not in a contract as mine run out 6 years ago and never renew it, i thought why not, that def was a good birthday pressie for me lol, so they are coming at 1 today to install it.

Diet wise i have come to a decision, i know everyone is going to say "no" but i have 2 weeks LT pack here and i decided that for the moment i am going to follow something like the CD 1000 plan, but instead i am going to have one pack a day and then 1000 cals in low gi food just to get into the swing of things and see how i feel after a week, as i have to start something today.

Decided to put Aaron and Ebony on a cut out rubbish diet as well as noticed Aaron has a tyre only a small one round his belly when he sits down and Ebony has just been speyed 10 days ago and their metabolism slows down and although Aaron walks her for an hour every day i dont want her to get overweight as she is a perfect size now and has good muscle content, so this morning i only gave her a bowl Nutrochoice which is really good quality dry food bit like james beloved but an american brand and she does not like it, as she usually has some protein with it like some mince, or chicken so she is whingeing lol

Am going to stop letting my back pain stop me from leavin the house and i am going to start taking here on a 5 min walk a day for the first week then increase it slowly, it will be very good for me and her.
Well off to do some housework and Aaron is home today he is painting my kitchen today, just had it tiled, got black granite (not real granite of course lol) on the floor and black embevelled shiny tiles on the wall but in the style of brickwork and will pain the walls brushed stell, but the kitchen cupboars really let it down as they r bog standard council cupboards and i have only been here 4 months and cant afford to change them yet as have so much to do still, will post some piccies of the lounge and kitchen later.
Off to hover and wash the floor now as Ebony has bought half the earth into the lounge as the back door is in the lounge so got a right mess to clear up now.
Have a good day, take care xxxxxx

Good morning darling, hope you are well today darling, and in not too much pain. I've been away over the weekend for the MM meet in Brum, it was brill.

Sorry I missed your posts before I went hun. I did post on the birthday thread to you though hun. x x x

Morning Hun, yes i saw ur post on my birthday thread ty xx Everyone was saying how amazng the brum meet up was would like to think that wat ever meet will be in the next few months or so that i will try to come, would be nice to meet u and everyone else who has been there for me soooo much.
Well done 2 u for stopping smoking u go girl, wel, one thing that smoking has not done 2 u is age u,as u look like u r 21 with such a beautiful face and u have the beautiful spirit to go with it as well.
Take care hun and chat later xxxx

Morning Hun, yes i saw ur post on my birthday thread ty xx Everyone was saying how amazng the brum meet up was would like to think that wat ever meet will be in the next few months or so that i will try to come, would be nice to meet u and everyone else who has been there for me soooo much.
Well done 2 u for stopping smoking u go girl, wel, one thing that smoking has not done 2 u is age u,as u look like u r 21 with such a beautiful face and u have the beautiful spirit to go with it as well.
Take care hun and chat later xxxx

Aw thanks hun, beautiful words from a beautiful person. However, I am feeling my age this morning lol x x x

Hiya Roch ............ only just caught up with you on here - sorry to hear about the car ... what a rotten thing for him to have done. Belated happy birthday too ...

Hope you soon start to feel better back wise - and if summer is on it's way - sun's out up north! then that might help with you getting out even for a little bit each day.

Take care - and i'll subscribe to your thrad ... so I stop missing so much! B xxx

Hiya Roch ............ only just caught up with you on here - sorry to hear about the car ... what a rotten thing for him to have done. Belated happy birthday too ...

Hope you soon start to feel better back wise - and if summer is on it's way - sun's out up north! then that might help with you getting out even for a little bit each day.

Take care - and i'll subscribe to your thrad ... so I stop missing so much! B xxx

Morning hun, ty for popping by today, dont worry bout me im cool, buzzing a bit this morning, took my nomal 4 tabs today and i feel like i am stoned lol(not that i have been stoned since i was 19 lol) am dancing round the house this morning singing, Aaron thinks i have lost the plot. My back over the last day or so seems alot better and have cut my meds down by a third so fingers crossed it will stay like that.
How r u doing hun, did u go to brum for the meet, if u did bet u had a wicked time, wokd luv to come to one of the meets soon and meet everyone.
Well got loads to do, am going to try and take Ebony out for a 5 min walk in a min, so catch u later xxxx

Hello Roch,

First of all: A belated happy birthday...I wish you all the luck and love in the world and send you a huuuuuuge hug...

I am so chuffed that you did come back to post. I have just read the posts since I last posted and a lot has happened. Many others have said this but don't ever think you are a burden because of being negative or whatever the reason might be. You never will be a burden to us here and we are all here for you.

When I first posted on this thread I just had to. I was so moved and got the feeling I did know you and then I got worried.

Whatever you (and everyone else on here for that matter) have got to get off your chest this is the best place. We all know how easy it is to get down and depressed and to feel lonely and isolated. That is one of the reasons why so many people on this site are so caring..we all know what it is like..

I hope to see regular posts from you from now on, and even if it is just a "hello, still with u, bit busy....".

I am off for a week as of Thursday and won't have access to the web but I will be back. Would miss this place too much..

Take loads of care and catch you real soon :hug99:

Sonja
xxx

And, your reasons for carrying on are the best one can have...wonderful son and what a lovely dog...

Back