Hi i`m back again lol

Thanks Jen i really appreciated chatting 2 u !!
U made me feel like there was light at the end of the tunnel and i appreciate that so much xxxx

Well today has been a rollercoaster of emotions. I was speaking to my uncle on the phone and decided i would be honest with him and tell him how bad things have been for me with my weight problems which in turn have lead to weigh related health problems.

He tottally shocked me when he turned round and offered to pay for me to have the gastric bypass operation privately and told me to go ahead and book an appointment.

The op is anywhere between 10 to 11 grand and i feel so lucky. He said its a gift and not a loan !!
I spoke to the surgeons secretary and i have an appointment booked for the 18th April which is my 39th birthday !!
I should be able to have all the tests and have the surgery within 6 weeks from now.
I feel happy and scared but also excited that my 39th birthday will be the begining of my new life well and truly.!!!

Wow Roch that's amazing, what a wonderful offer, how kind & generous of him.

At last know you can feel that you're doing something really positive and your 39th birthday will be the start of it all.

I'm really pleased for you
xx

Wow Roch that's amazing, what a wonderful offer, how kind & generous of him.

At last know you can feel that you're doing something really positive and your 39th birthday will be the start of it all.

I'm really pleased for you
xx

Thanks Madam D yes i am totally shocked and priviledged that he loves me that much to help me save my life.
I think he did not realise how bad things were for me and as my mum is not around which is his sister he feels that he needs to be the person to take her place.
I feel nervous but excited and looking forward to my first app !!

That is wonderful news Roch - really pleased for you. What a lovely man, he must think a lot of you.

Glad it has cheered you up and you can start making plans for what to do after your birthday now!

wow, what a fabulous Uncle & a fabulous birthday pressie.
having it done on your birthday means you won't forget the day your life changed for the better.
i'm so pleased for you
xx:)

Wow roch, thats amazing, im not surprised your head is all over the place, keep us updated x

wow thats great news!!
bet you cant believe it
good on ya roch!
nat xxxxxxxx:) :) :) :) :)

What wonderful news. It must feel fantastic to know how much you are loved and cared for. So your birthday countdown is so important now. You will be definitely be slinky by 40.

Dizzy x

roch ...just read your news!! ...........a problem shared and all that ...........we need a count down post now ..........congrats xx

Back