Hi i`m back again lol

Hi Roch,

Just a quickie before I go to bed ..... good luck with the job interview. :)

Hi CC thanks hun for popping by b4 u went to bed sorry have not responded b4 have not been online, have spent so much time out of my flat recently that by the time i get home i am shattered this is a big change for me !!
Hope u r ok and have a nice day xxx

:) Roch :)
I have read your thread and though on't get on here as often as I'd like I've read through briefly the past two weeks instalments.
Firstly - well done on accepting your Uncle's offer, wonderful news. :)
2ndly - well done on your nails and hair etc - its the little steps that count!
3rdly - I fully appreciate depression as I am currently suffering too - dont matter who tells you your glass is half full your mind only see's it as empty, which, you can't accept as you KNOW it's half full but those negative feelings are there and they don't shift! :confused: :confused: I'm there with you 100%.:cry:

I am waiitng to see my GP for advice regarding anitdepressants 21st May til appt :mad: but I am too taking the steps.

Anyway - just wanted to say hi etc & hope you're still doing ok xxxx

Hi Clucks and thanks so much hun for stopping by and saying hello to me.
Depression is a horrible things but there is light at the end of the tunnel as i seem to be finding out recently.
Hun why do u have to wait so long for an app with your gp thats disgusting.
If u r feeling really depressed why dont u ask your surgery for an emergency app i was told by my surgery that depression counts as an emergency and they have to see you.
Take care hun and hope u get some possitive help from your gp.
Chat soon and thanks xxxx

Well the past week has been a really good week for me if anyone would of told me a month ago that my life would change so much in such a short time i would of laughed at them and said yeah right !!

I go to my IT course at least 4 times a week as its a flexi time course and u work at your own pace and i make sure that even if i dont go to my course i go out each day and also i go for a walk every day without fail.
Tomorrow is my job interview and it will be my first interview in 3 years so some aprehension there 4 sure.

Diet wise i am feeling good joined Ww for the support and to be weighed each week but i am actually following a low carb high protein and low fat diet, my doc aggrees that this is the best diet for me to follow.
I joined a Thurday night ww group but its about 20 mins drive away so i was going to transfer this week to my local group which is tonight but if i get the job i will be working from 2 till 8 so wont be able to go to the wednesday night group so instead i am going to transfer over to the sat morning group as i wont be working sat or sundays.

The diet i am following limits my carbs to around 30 grm each day and i was in ketosis by day 2 and i feel really good and enjoying them food and give Aaron the same food but just with Carbs like rice.
One of my fave things is a lovely veg soup i make with low carb veg then i blend it to make it hink and add loads of crushed black pepper i luv this and have it most days.

So all in all i am feeling happy and positive and have more energy than i have had in soooo long !!

GP appt's

Hi Clucks and thanks so much hun for stopping by and saying hello to me.
Depression is a horrible things but there is light at the end of the tunnel as i seem to be finding out recently.
Hun why do u have to wait so long for an app with your gp thats disgusting.
If u r feeling really depressed why dont u ask your surgery for an emergency app i was told by my surgery that depression counts as an emergency and they have to see you.
Take care hun and hope u get some possitive help from your gp.
Chat soon and thanks xxxx

I booked my appointment a week ago & to see my GP, who I trust utterly I have had 2 wait a fortnight :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!

I think I could have pushed for an ER appt but felt like a fraud as it was not life & death etc :eek: :eek: :eek: ....

Keep up with all your good work xxxx

I booked my appointment a week ago & to see my GP, who I trust utterly I have had 2 wait a fortnight :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!

I think I could have pushed for an ER appt but felt like a fraud as it was not life & death etc :eek: :eek: :eek: ....

Keep up with all your good work xxxx

Hun pls dont think like that depression is a serious problem and you should be seen as an emergency why should u suffer in silence for another week ring them up and and get an emergency app and get the help u need now hun there is no way you are a fraud the surgery have to treat depression as an emergency not a normal appointment xxx

All the best for your interview tomorrow Roch - knock 'em dead :D

All the best for your interview tomorrow Roch - knock 'em dead :D

Good luck with the interview.
x

Good luck with the interview tomorrow Roch. Will be thinking of you.

Gosh thank u so much for all your support am feeling a bit apprehensive but at the smae time positive if that makes any sense at all.

Last night Aaron and i had a serious talk about his education and he said he is very unhappy in his present school and he want to change schools.
The school he is in is a small independent private where they dont do the normal curriculum it is a church school (yes i know i am jewish lol) and they do qualifactions called Ace which is marked by the same people who mark Gcse and A levels and also recognised all over the world and is also accepted the same way as standard gcse/a levels on a Ucas application for uni.
I use Aarons dads maintenance to pay for his education and he has approached me a couple of times b4 saying he was not happy but we could not find a place in a decent school and he decided it was better to stay at the shool he was in.
I originally sent him there becuase the first secondary school he went to was a jewish one with very high standards (he went to jewish junior school) and he luved it for the first couple of weeks then the racist names started Aaron is Bi racial his dad is Jamaican and Arawak indian but in the jewish religion if the mum is jewish then the child is fully jewish and u cant be half jewish just fully jewish or not, to get him into this school (which was the same school i went to) i had to prove i was jewish by sending in my Mums jewish wedding certificate which proved i was jewish hence Aaron being jewish.
After a few weeks the racist names started and the bullying was terrible the "N" word was one that was used very often and Aaron was so upset he was so looking forward to going to secondary school and then to have all this and the thing is he was in jewish junior school with no probs at all he got a really good education and that is why we decided to send him to the jewish SS.

To cut a very long story short the school said hese things dont happen in their school maybe its becuase Aaron is Bi racial he feels he does not fit in and needs to be around other black children as their were none in the school i told them that was rubbish Aaron mixes with all races and cultures and colour never is an issue with him as that is not how i have raised him unlike some of the parent of the kids in year 7 !!

So i spoke to a friend of mine who had her child in the school Aaron is in now and went along to see them Aaron said he wanted to go the school and we enrolled him, its a very small school and all the kids get on very well and call the teachers on first name basis.
Over the past year he decided that he wants to do his Gcse and i did not really want him to go to a local school as we dont live in a good area but he is a sensible hard working boy and he really wants to transfer to a normal seconday school to do his gcse`s then go to college b4 going into the navy at 18.
So we r off this morning to see the education board and get his name down on all the local secondary schools and see what the situation is.
He has to be out of school now otherwise he wont have a chance for a place in September so the local education board offer classes in the local libarary till he gets a place in school and i will get all the books for him from WHSmith so he can start the gsce work now.
He might be behind in the begining as its differnet curriculum but he is bright and when he sets his mind to something he always finshes it no matter what.
He said mum if i am not ready to do my gcse`s next year which he most prob not be then dont worry mum they have built a brand new 6th form college 2 streets away from us which is openeing in September and he will enroll in there for carry on working towrds his gcse and do them the next year but he really wants to have the gcse accreditation on his CV and not the aces accreditation.

So alot going on today i am feeling ok with all of this as he is sensible and know what he wants to do and its been on his mind for along time.

Diet wise i am doing ok am going to not go to the class on thursday night as i am thinking positive and hoping i will get the job if so will be working on thursday evening so Angel and i are transferring to the local meeting on a Sat morning which is only 10 mins away, am looking forward to finding out how i have done hope i have a good loss !!

Anyway off to have a shower and wash my hair then walk Ebony and off to the education board then my interview at 2pm so catch up later x

GOOD LUCK ROCH knock em dead hun :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

school)......
After a few weeks the racist names started and the bullying was terrible the "N" word was one that was used very often and Aaron was so upset he was so looking forward to going to secondary school and then to have all this and the thing is he was in jewish junior school with no probs at all he got a really good education and that is why we decided to send him to the jewish SS.

To cut a very long story short the school said hese things dont happen in their school maybe its becuase Aaron is Bi racial he feels he does not fit in and needs to be around other black children as their were none in the school i told them that was rubbish Aaron mixes with all races and cultures and colour never is an issue with him as that is not how i have raised him unlike some of the parent of the kids in year 7 !!

So i spoke to a friend of mine who had her child in the school Aaron is in now and went along to see them Aaron said he wanted to go the school and we enrolled him, its a very small school and all the kids get on very well and call the teachers on first name basis.
Over the past year he decided that he wants to do his Gcse and i did not really want him to go to a local school as we dont live in a good area but he is a sensible hard working boy and he really wants to transfer to a normal seconday school to do his gcse`s then go to college b4 going into the navy at 18.
So we r off this morning to see the education board and get his name down on all the local secondary schools and see what the situation is.
He has to be out of school now otherwise he wont have a chance for a place in September so the local education board offer classes in the local libarary till he gets a place in school and i will get all the books for him from WHSmith so he can start the gsce work now.
He might be behind in the begining as its differnet curriculum but he is bright and when he sets his mind to something he always finshes it no matter what.
He said mum if i am not ready to do my gcse`s next year which he most prob not be then dont worry mum they have built a brand new 6th form college 2 streets away from us which is openeing in September and he will enroll in there for carry on working towrds his gcse and do them the next year but he really wants to have the gcse accreditation on his CV and not the aces accreditation.

So alot going on today i am feeling ok with all of this as he is sensible and know what he wants to do and its been on his mind for along time.

Diet wise i am doing ok am going to not go to the class on thursday night as i am thinking positive and hoping i will get the job if so will be working on thursday evening so Angel and i are transferring to the local meeting on a Sat morning which is only 10 mins away, am looking forward to finding out how i have done hope i have a good loss !!

Anyway off to have a shower and wash my hair then walk Ebony and off to the education board then my interview at 2pm so catch up later x

God - It makes me really angry that schools refuse to acknowledge that they have issues that need dealing with :mad: :mad: :mad: .... My daughter has suffered at the hands of a group of bullies & little or nothing was done by the school! She's only 10!

Hope the interview went well - re my appointment, I didnt do anything about bringing it any further forward - if I'd spoken to you week before last I probably would of, thanks for that! :) :) :)

Glad to hear you still sounding so positive - its great that you've pulled yourself back up. You should be really proud of yourself xxx

Ooh good luck with your interview and the education board,( don't envy you on that one, but stand your ground)

All the best
Geri
x

Roch how did i all go ???????????

Hi Roch,
Sounds like you've got lots going on at the moment.
Hope all went well with the interview, and fingers crossed for the weigh in for you and angel :)

How did you get on with the school situation?
Kitty xxx

Back