Hi i`m back again lol

Good luck for this evening hun, please don't try and rush through the stages. Take your time to make sure you're feeling ok through this.

thinking about you
Kitty xx

:D Good luck Roch:D
:p You can make it happen:p
:) You CAN do this:)
:eek: Look forward to joining you on your journey:eek:

Hi everyone sorry this is just a quickie, am feeling pretty crap just come back from Cdc and felt so shame as i could not even weigh on his scales.
His scales go up to 27 stone and it kept on saying error he was so nice and repeated dont worry about it Roch there must be a fault with the scales but i told him i will weigh myself on my scales when i get home as they were only a pound difference between his scale and my scale last time.Well i was shocked and disgusted and horrified that i weighed 28.2 i feel sick with myself.

Anyway have text him my shamefull weight.How did i gain over a stone in the last 6 weeks infact around 17 pounds since i stopped Ssing !!
Anyway i am feeling crappy phyisically as well as i felt like i have been comeing down with a cold and sore throat the last 4 days and today it has gone to my chest and my chest is hurting from all the coughing, so altogether i feel like !!!!

Ty for all ur support am logging off now, sorry cant respond individually but i am not up 2 it phyisically or emotionally.

Hey, look, this is the last time you will ever weigh this much. You have come so far, and will go further. I have every confidence in you that you can do this Roch, for you, and for Aaron.

Chin up and big hugs

D xxx

2 tears in a bucket - f it !!!

Start - forget today and just think about tomorrow.
A new start. you can do it..........
You have done it before and you will do it again.

x

Bettyboo

oh roch, im so sorry youre feeling this way (((((((BIIIIG HUGS)))))). I know how hard it is to be in pain doing things and to be dissapointed at weight gains and generally totally fed up with it all, have a few early nights, for me, everything always looks better in the morning after a good nights sleep.

and theres no need to feel shameful about your weight. ok, the gain has happened but please dont beat yourself up about it, you are who you, now youre ready to get back on track and im sure youll be successful!

tomorrow is a new day for a fresh start.
take care xx

Come on Girl!!!!!! It's over.....you know what you weigh now and that you will NEVER weigh that again!!!!:D

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT:)
This is the beginning of the end. A new life around the corner for you....:D :D :D

Lacey....xxx

Read Winston's wise words on my signature below!!!!!!:)

Ahh roch,
sorry to hear you're feeling so crappy....

Just think that in a short time, you will be able to weigh on Noah's scales and that'll be an acheivement in itself...

Chin up girl... stick to your 1200 plan from tomorrow, you can do it girl - beleive in yourself :)

We're rooting for ya:p

Hey Roch,
I am with you all the way hun just think we are going to be the people we wanna be !

Take it 1 stone at a time reward yourself with a non foodie treat after each stone you lose i really believe in you Roch you have so much to give just remember to save a little bit back for yourself you need me mate just holler !
Great chatting with you earlier and i hope your cold feels better soon xxx Julie xxx

Hi Roch

It's true that the weight piles on if you stop SS'ing and go back to eating normally - it's happened to me hun!!

Look on the plus side - you can DEFO lose that weight in probably 2 weeks!!!!!! You will see such huge amounts of weight loss in your first couple of months and just imagine how motivational that will be!

The good thing is that the longer you stick to the diet the easier it gets, hang on to that thought throught the first few difficult days. Use your strong feelings that you have now to strengthen your will power to lose that excess weight.

It is possible. You can do it.

Roch, sorry you had a rotten time tonight - I could feel your pain in your post and I just wanted to let you know that I really understand how you're feeling.

I too had a milestone in front of me when I started LL and it felt like the end of the world to me. I guess one of the things that really helped was telling myself how much I could lose in a year - and that a year really isn't long at all. Kept telling myself how we all say 'hasn't Christmas come round quickly again' .. and it's true. In fact, I can't believe it's now over TWO years ago since I started my LL journey on 9/11/04 .. time really does fly.

Good luck for your start tomorrow .. as Karen said, the first few weeks will give you a fantastic motivational boost as you'll see great losses.

Thinking of you

Mandana x

Morning everyone,just wanted 2 log on and say thanks 2 u all.
Pls dont worry and think that i am depressed and wont get on track 2today.
I am disgusted with myself and this is the heaviest i have ever been and it horrifies me but i am on track today.
I feel ill been up most of the night so am off back 2 bed now.

I am ashamed with myself big time but the only way i can deal with things is "2 draw a line under the events of yesterday,brush myself off and start cd today.There is nothing i can do to change my weight results today but in the next few weeks i knw my weight will drop.

Thanks again for all your support, i will respond to everyone later on when i feel a bit better.
Am off back 2 bed once Aaron has gone 2 school. take care x

Well done to you Roch - you are a fighter ..... and you will fight this weight gain and win .... and we'll all be here supporting you and cheering you on.

Love and hugs

Back