Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by madgefan, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. madgefan

madgefan Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley Low-Gi
    Hi

I've just joined this forum after coming across it whilst searching for low fat chinese food!!

I have been on the Rosemary Conley Low-GI diet since mid February and have already dropped a size and well on the way to dropping another size. I have changed my lifestyle completely. I exercise 5 days a week ranging from boxing, cycling, power walking, jogging and working out at home. I feel great and the compliments have started coming and it gives such a boost! I have a long way to go but I am determined to achieve my goal :eek:)

j70joj likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    Hi and well done for finding us! :welcome2: sounds as though you are doing really well already! Have to share any tips or ideas with us newbies!
    Frankie xx

4. EmmaMum

EmmaMum Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi Hun

Welcome, this forum is generally pretty quiet I have only just joined but we really need to get some new people on to liven it up. Well done so far you are doing great. How much are you hoping to loose?

xx

5. alfiemax

alfiemax Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Welcome, it is a good diet isn't it. Sounds like you are doing well x

6. Backtoback

Backtoback Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    hi, I am new too. Sounds like youre doing great though!!!

7. Takethat76

Takethat76 Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.31%)
    Hi, I have been doing RC in the last few days as I feel its the best way for me.
    I have tried all other diet plans but I really feel Rc is back to basics and just good common sense, I have ordered her new inch loss plan book and can't wait for it to arrive, I have also treated myself to a magazine subscription. I have a good feeling about this, lets hope I'm not wrong. Good luck to everyone on here, there may only be a few following the RC plan but I'm sure we can give each other lots of support. xx

8. madgefan

madgefan Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley Low-Gi
    Hi

Thanks for all your messages of support!

I love this diet! Like any other diet you must stick to it religiously like I have. Last night I had my 1st proper treat since starting the RC low-gi diet, I had a chinese, and I don't even feel guilty! I must recommend the portion pots, they might look small but you'd be surprised at how much they hold! I have got used to my new lifestyle, I have so much energy now, I look back at how I used to be and I think to myself 'what a lazy ***** you were!!'. There are foods I never tried before this diet and I love them. I haven't touched biscuits, crisps, biscuits, butter (I could go on) since February and I can honestly say that it doesn't bother me now - and I really mean that. I look at them now and think 'they're just full of rubbish'. I love all the exercises I am doing, in particular the boxing, I see muscles I haven't seen in a long time, and my bingo wings are disappearing!!!

My fave foods to snack on are cherry tomatoes - so delicious!

Hope everyone has a good week - KEEP AT IT :)

9. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hello and welcome to RC.

I LOVE this diet and its changed my life so can't speak highly enough of it.

Good luck on your journey

10. danlinais

danlinais Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.82%)
    Diet:
    rc
    hi & welcome this agreat forum helped me loads ,have lost astone & 1/2 in 7 wks yay!

11. sonya1980

sonya1980 Full Member

This thread is so inspiring - thanks !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.