Hi, I'm new here

madgefan

Hi

I've just joined this forum after coming across it whilst searching for low fat chinese food!!

I have been on the Rosemary Conley Low-GI diet since mid February and have already dropped a size and well on the way to dropping another size. I have changed my lifestyle completely. I exercise 5 days a week ranging from boxing, cycling, power walking, jogging and working out at home. I feel great and the compliments have started coming and it gives such a boost! I have a long way to go but I am determined to achieve my goal :eek:)

Hi and well done for finding us! :welcome2: sounds as though you are doing really well already! Have to share any tips or ideas with us newbies!
Frankie xx

Hi Hun

Welcome, this forum is generally pretty quiet I have only just joined but we really need to get some new people on to liven it up. Well done so far you are doing great. How much are you hoping to loose?

xx

hi, I am new too. Sounds like youre doing great though!!!

Hi, I have been doing RC in the last few days as I feel its the best way for me.
I have tried all other diet plans but I really feel Rc is back to basics and just good common sense, I have ordered her new inch loss plan book and can't wait for it to arrive, I have also treated myself to a magazine subscription. I have a good feeling about this, lets hope I'm not wrong. Good luck to everyone on here, there may only be a few following the RC plan but I'm sure we can give each other lots of support. xx

Hi

Thanks for all your messages of support!

I love this diet! Like any other diet you must stick to it religiously like I have. Last night I had my 1st proper treat since starting the RC low-gi diet, I had a chinese, and I don't even feel guilty! I must recommend the portion pots, they might look small but you'd be surprised at how much they hold! I have got used to my new lifestyle, I have so much energy now, I look back at how I used to be and I think to myself 'what a lazy ***** you were!!'. There are foods I never tried before this diet and I love them. I haven't touched biscuits, crisps, biscuits, butter (I could go on) since February and I can honestly say that it doesn't bother me now - and I really mean that. I look at them now and think 'they're just full of rubbish'. I love all the exercises I am doing, in particular the boxing, I see muscles I haven't seen in a long time, and my bingo wings are disappearing!!!

My fave foods to snack on are cherry tomatoes - so delicious!

Hope everyone has a good week - KEEP AT IT :)

Hello and welcome to RC.

I LOVE this diet and its changed my life so can't speak highly enough of it.

Good luck on your journey

hi & welcome this agreat forum helped me loads ,have lost astone & 1/2 in 7 wks yay!

Back