Hi, I'm new to LL and the forum

mrspnut

Hi,
I'm on day 10 of Lighterlife and I'm feeling quite chipper.

I saw this forum mentioned on mumsnet so I thought I'd join to get some extra support. I've seen a name I recognise from elsewhere on here already but I won't out them.

I shall go and join in with the may day challenge now. :D

Hi good luck on LL and welcome to minis its a great site with wonderful people x.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

I've added this site to my favourites so I'm sure I'll be here a lot.

I'm going to try making the crisps for my lunch today.

I'm also a newbie so far I'm finding it fairly easy but will look here for support along the way

Hi Mrspnut and recoveringchocoholic. Word of warning, this site is addictive. They should have another site for minimins anonymous - can you imagine it "Hi I'm Corey and I'm a miniholic!!"

Anyways - good luck on the last diet you'll both ever do - it is a good diet, this forum is fantastic, and look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Hello to both of you.

Glad you found the site, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Good luck on your journeys and keep posting.

"Hi I'm Corey and I'm a miniholic!!"

Hi Corey!

:rotflmao:

Welcome newbies! SOunds like you are getting on in these early days well! Glad you found this site - as said - it is the ebst support you will find on the net....its a great community here. So any questions you have,m or struggles, or shouts of joy - bring em on! And it is somewhat addictive. :D

Hello, welcome and good luck to you both! xxx

Hi BL, glad I made you giggle - although what do you mean "somewhat" addictive? My F5 key is worn out from keep refreshing the page!

Hi and welcome to you both! As the tohers have said you will love this site, everyone on here is fantastic, funny and supportive....it is very addictive though. It's honestly a life saver to those on LL

Hiya and welcome to the group - well done for chosing LL and well done for choosing Minimins to help get you there..... you'll find all the help, support, fun, laughter, advice and anything else you need to help you to your goal ;)

Back