Hi im new to SF :)

ooooo at least its not till Feb! you can hold out! :)

tbh i prov would have done the same haha! eaten a dohnut instead of a healthy dinner. . . much more appealing!

i know im waiting for Wed to, sooo tempted to step on the scales last night but i resisted!! didnt want to ruin anything! :)

so very glad its Friday! :eek:

xxx

Well i decided i am sticking with weighing myself at boots as im a compulsive weigher lol because when i had them i would weigh myself every morning when i woke up, even though i knew i shouldnt, and tried to stop myself, my body somehow ended up stood on them lmao!

I'm quite annoyed its friday as i like to have a few drinks on a saturday night with a dvd and snacks hmmm :( xx

Hi Stef I'm the same I had to get my other half to hide my scales as I would weight myself every day I couldn't help it and it would have to be as soon as I woke up before gravity hit haha. Hope your doing well on your sf diet and gl :) x

haha i suppose Boots really is the best answer then isnt! then that means every wednesday you should get a pleasant surprise!

oooooo i know what you mean! Saturday night is usually take away night! we usually have chicken kebabs and chips. . . i might give into temptation and have chicken with loads of salad and a pitta bread - can't be too bad obviously the chicken is grilled but the marinade will had oil in it and if i have loads of salad. . . . hmmm look at me trying to justify cheating! haha! *slap wrists*

xxx

Hey tasha, oh good so it wasnt just me, i litrally had the scales at the side of the bed haha i really dont want to go back to that obsession!! I'm on day 3 at the minute and not doing too bad, How u doing? have u just started? xx

Ha yeah em boots is my best option by far!! Just miss out a snack or something, im sure then you would be more than ok to have the takeaway! And as for me... well i guess 2 glasses wont hurt :D i'll miss out a snack or two :D xx

And i cant believe my snack is actually in 10 mins, this morn has gone so fast!!! x

i know thats what i was thinking . . . plus usually for a snack i have the 95kcals cheesey bites from Slim Fast but then just a clementine and apple so my thinking is all this doesnt add up to 300kcal so for the whole week i must have saved some cals! :) and then tomo i will miss out the cheesey bites! and hey presto i can have my chicken! YUM!

exactly glass or two will go down very well on a saturday! whilst watching Take Me Out! love that programme! do u watch it? xxx

Take me out? of course!! Its rude not too!! haha.

Theres a girl on there at the moment who lives round the corner from me, her names bec, but let me reasure u, all wiganers do NOT talk like her!!! Lol.

xx

ooo good! i LOVE that programme! i went out last saturday and my hangover cure was watching Paddy! lol!

ooo does she! i cant remember which one she is! i'll have a look on Sat!

SNACK TIME!

xxx

I know, LOVE paddy he is hilarious!! I'm off to have my quavers now then to asda!! spk soon xx

Got called into a meeting so i missed my snack time :( Clementine time now! wooooo

take care, speak soon

x x x

HI Guys

Thank you for your wise word - I have been weighing in on a Thursday but can change to Wednesdays - this makes much more sense as I don't work Wednesdays and can spend more time on line! struggling today as had breakfast meeting with full fried brekkie - saussage scrabled egg hash brown and 2 pieceds of bacon - hopping 2 shakes and nothing else will counteract the breakfast ... but it was yummy!!!

Have great weekends

xxx

Awww noo! well atleast u eventually got ur snack!! :D

Hey hun, yeah looks like wednesday sounds much better! we can all discuss are loss's together then :D

Ahh yeah if u just have ur 2 shakes and cut the snacks that should be ok, i can imagine it was soooo good lol. I will be skipping all my snacks on a sunday for my sunday dinner :D xx

Yes wednesday weigh in's! :) I have to say your breakfast sounds amazing! I would do anything to have that right now - ahhh well cafe latte shake here I come! No snacks for me today so I can have my chicken kebab yummmmmmmmm. Have a gd day :) xxx

Wish i liked coffee, they would be great in a morning!!

I woke up starving this morning so had to have a yogurt straight away!! Never usually hungry first thing, im sure its because its weekend to make it that bit harder lol.

xx

o no! Yoghurt is a good idea!

Yesterday was a really hectic day so i had my shake in the morning then at about 12 i managed half a cup a soup. Then at about 3 i had a packet of quavers and then had a little bit of lasagna(becuase it wasnt low fat one so had a small portion) and bulked that out with loads of salad yum!

so todya so far had my Cafe Latte shake :) cant wait for weigh day weds! have felt awful all weekend - horrible cold/flu so cant wait for it to go as want to get in the gym again.

Hope your well and had a good weekend :) xxx

Ahhh i know my day was all over the show yesterday, i had a shake in the morning and then went out, didnt think i'd be out long but i was so didnt have my pre-made shake! so skipped dinner then had shepards pie and a chocolate cookie after and thats it! very hungry this morning now lol.

Awww hope ur feelin better soon! I'm not doing exercise yet, ive learned when i diet, it slows down quite quickly so i need some back up, which is then to exercise, if i exercise straight away its a huge downfall for me!!

I have to go and have my pill this morn and i have to be weighed before i have it so looks like im gonna get a sneak preview before wednesday, i have a feelin its not gonna be much :( much, dont know why!! Fingers crossed!! xx

i felt like i was really bad yesterday as i didnt have my shake and my main meal wasnt a healthy range one but realistically i was actually probably well within my calories!

i know what you mean about exercise! i feel my mentality towards dieting changes completely i get into the whole well i've been to the gym so i can have a treat! COMPLETELY POINTLESS! lol so may wait until i have lost towards the stone mark . . . will then feel more comfortable getting into my gym clothes lol!

ooooo . . . fingers crossed! i bet you've done better than you think because last week i didnt think i would have lost 4lbs. i think i will have only lost 1lb this week. BUT a loss is a loss.

xxx

H i you both sound like you are doing really well - I had a shocking diet day on Saturday with Thai takeaway -Red beef curry and plain rice and glass of wine - yummm and then Sunday had friends and family round for a monster roast and crumble so have to make up for it today - 1 shake and a clemantine so far....

xx

Ahhh cant believe it, ive stayed the same, so gutted :'(
Dont know what im doing wrong, apart from not exercising but that never worked for me before straight away!
Got 2 days to pull it out the bag, but cant see it happening as ive been following it 100%.

xx

Back