Hi im new to SF :)

Hi Lilo! oooo its so hard at the weekends isnt it! i forgot to admit i had a cookie yesterday! but i think it will be ok seen as i had only one shake! Thai takeaway sounds yum! we had chicken kebab! i googled and only about 450cals for a chicken kebab! . . . a few chips that i had would take me up to my 600! haha

Stef. . . dont be too disheartened until its weigh day. . . i've had it before where i havent lost right up until weigh day when all of it dissapeared! just wait and see. . . Plus dont forget they are different scales your being weighed on, go by boots ones as thats where you started!

We are both now on 100% days until Wednesday! well day and a half! so far today i've had:

brekkie: shake
snack: orange
lunch: shake
snack: wotsits (omg had these for the first time for like years - YUMMY)
Dinner: i have a chicken, mushroom tagliatelli ready meal. looks really nice it has some spinach in there too! and obviously loads of salad!!
snack: not too sure what to have for this one. . . may have to have quarter of a cookie as i dont know how many cals are in them!! lol

oooooo my superdrugs order arrived today! phew as i have just run out of premade shakes!!! :)

xxx

p.s Stef i saw the girl who you meant on Take me Out!!! lol! know what you mean about her voice lol x x x

Well im not weighing myself wednesday now, dont want to be gutted again lol so i'd rather wait till next wednesday and hope theres a loss!!!

Haha yeah she talks really really common lol

p.s wotsits are amazin :D

Had a rubbish day today after that weigh in, cannot wait to get my son to bed so i can curl up in bed and watch my csi boxset lol. xx

Good thinking! im little scared weighing in tomorrow! i dont think i have lost. . . will be annoyed if i haven't!

aw i hate days like that when all you wanna do is curl up in bed, but theres always things stopping or delaying you from doing that! Hope your feeling better today.

i have a pounding headache today! and feel ill again! wonderful! the thing is though i cant take cold/flu tablets - i did last week but i think where im not eating much i.e having shakes and not solid food it made me feel really sick and gave me tummy pains! so water it is! haha flush it out im hoping.

had a pasta thing for dinner last night and was quite dissapointed! it wasnt as yummy as i had hoped it would be! so tonight im going to have two chicken breast in a chicken tikka sauce (tesco light choices ready meal) with loads of salad and a tesco light choices naan bread. . . in my crazy world of thinking i think that if i dont have loads of carbs (i.e pasta etc) tonight then i will be lighter in the morning in time for weigh day . . . not sure it will work! hahaha

xxx

Hey! Thanks feelin abit better today! I can cope with no loss but not on the first week, its really annoyed me grrr!
Aww no hope u feel better soon, a lot of ppl said the shakes gave them tummy ache aswell, some said it eventually went and others said it wouldn't go! Hope ur body gets used to the shakes soon so u dnt have to keep gettin the pain!
Oh yumm ur tea sounds so good :D I'm havin a weight watchers ready meal curry with a weight watchers naan bread, cannot wait!!

Good luck for ur weigh in 2morro!!
Keep me posted xxx

o good, glad your feeling better!

Yer i wasnt sure if it was the tablets or the shakes BUT i havent taken the tablets and now im fine! so am guessing the tablets or maybe a combination. i am just so blocked up its horrible! real head cold!

oooo yum! cant waitfor my naan!!

will update you with my lighter(hopefully) weight in the morning! have a gd evening hun x x x

Good Morning,

hope your ok? did you have a good evening? i had my scummy dinner! and missed my third snack yesterday! :( soooooo im gonna treat myself and have a little bit of chocolate tonight (something like a kit kat or something low cal (ish) )

so i've lost 3.5lbs this week - which in total is 7.5lbs :) first half a stone gone. really pleased!

hope your ok anyway hun x x x

Heyy! Awwww well done thats brill! Half a stone in 2 week thats amazin!!

Glad ur feeling abit better, hopefully that cold will shift soon!

I didnt end up having my tea, had a drama with my little boy upset over school most of the night so just went straight to bed!! So having it 2night :D

I am up and down weather to go and get myself weighed today.. Im just curious if its worked or not..
But dont wana be dissapointed again :|

xx

aw bless him! saved your yummy tea for tonight! thats good.

go and weigh yourself you never know you might be surprised!! i just think you'll get a big loss next week. i think my loss will slow right down now! think i'll be 1lb a week now but im pleased with any loss tbh!! :)

xxx

Yeah im hoping thats going to happen, otherwise im well and truely stuck :(

I would definatley be happy with 1lb too!

Im wondering if im going wrong with my snacks, i either have like snackajacks, quavers a kitkat or yogurt, Could it be that even though there under 100cals there not good snacks, i try to have frui like a banana or grapes but im just not a fruit person atall!! xx

well they say snacks below 100cal. i usually have quavers/wotsits or a slim fast chessey bites and then a piece of fruit like an orange and a cuppa soup. Maybe look at the fat content as well as calories? im not sure what the fat content should be but presuming shouldnt be too high and also the saturated fat content...maybe say if you have a kitkat then dont have crisps and visa versa. cuppa soups are quite good (the slima soup ones) because they are under 100cal (specific ones) and dont have much fat content etc.

not sure to be honest maybe have a look on the slim fast website they might say about fat. . . actually im gonna have a look to see if they mention fat allowances per day or something

xxx

Let me know if you find out :D

Oh and thankyou for telling me to go get weighed... i did, and ive lost 3lb!!!! :D:D:D

Cant believe it lol

xx

i had a look and had a google and couldnt find anything! :S will have another look later.

YAY!!! well done. i bet your pleased your went now arent you!! thats really good! love it when the hard work (of feeling hungry all the time at the start) pays off.

xxx

p.s i am going to treat myself tonight to a Malteaster Bunny!! i have seen them advertised on TV all the time and i love them! i only had two snacks yest (so thats a 100cals) and will only have quavers today and then the bunny! so im still under! yummmm and thought i would have it today because its another week till weigh in lol xxx

Ooooh they are yum!! Think i will treat myself tomorrow. Get the treats out the way leaving plenty of time for weigh in is the best way lol

Very glad i went, i thought i was seeing things haha.

Enjoy ur bunny!! cannot wait for my curry and nan bread 2night :D

xx

haha i know! best way to do it! have a little cheat and then back on track! afterall we are only human lol! i cant resist temptation 24/7! if i could then i wouldn't need to be on Slim Fast haha!

im going to have ham and mushroom tagliatelli tonight with garlic bread! yum! cant wait for dinner! last night i had to dash off to see my nan straight from work and then to see my dad, didnt eat until 8/8:30!! i was starving by that time lol

xxx

Hi Guys

0.5 lbs off not too bad seeing as the weekend! - still need a bit more focus this week! You both did so well congratulations on sticking to it - liking the sound of that bunny - must resist though!

Up all night with a poorly boy so absolutely shattered - day off today so just watched biggest loser for inspiration and can't belive they kicked laura out ...

Early night tonight!

XX

aw you must be shattered! ooo i love watching biggest loser and programmes like that! always makes me really want to stick to it!

0.5lbs is still a loss! and any loss is brill! just remember that.

i need to buy some apples or something today because i keep missing my 3rd snack!! so goes to show that the hunger does go away after a while! :) phew!

hope you have a good evening & a better nights sleep!

xxx

Thank you!

You have done so well 7lbs in the first 2 weeks!!

I have apples every day at work and they really fill me up - so a good choice - seem to struggle a bit more with fruit at home!

Just made a big veg soup in the slow cooker to take to work Thursday and Friday so hoping that will fill me up!

Have a good eve
xx

God garlic bread i love it, i am so not getting this right, i saw it in asda the other day and wanted get it but thought no way i could never have that and a meal and be under my cals, is it like a low fat one??

I am going to be copying all ur meals haha!

Lilo well done on the loss!! 0.5 is great, aslong as its coming off then its all good :D

Sorry to hear ur sons not too well, hope he's better soon :)
My sons nrly 5 and i am up atleast 2-3 every night as he has bad asthma, u always feel more hungry that day too grrr.

I have never watched the biggest loser, am i missing out??

xxx

Back