Hi im new to SF :)

Thanks Lilo! not gonna say its been easy - certainly not for the first week but now its ok! but because i have a cold and my tastebuds arent really there atm im finding it a little harder to drink the shakes but that will get back to normal :)

haha Stef, yes me too! i think the key is getting the garlic bread slices! i do get the Tesco Light Choices slices (they are 90 each) so two of those with a 400cal ready meal! and theres your 600! :) but i did have waitrose garlic bread slices the other day and they werent low cal/fat and were only 97cal each. Didnt check but presuming the Tesco Light Choices ones are lower in fat. . . but they are soooooo yummy!!!

O yess! biggest lose is always a good watch! the UK one is on atm but the US one is always really good! if you get a chance to watch it then do! i find now that i cant eat much im addicted to watching cooking programmes! whats wrong with me! torchure or what! i watched the celeb british bake off the other day, all making cakes and pies!!! yum lol! but then i just thought nope! i am NOT tempted!

xxx

I must start shopping at tesco lol im an asda girl but could be persuaded to change haha.

Oh my word how can u watch baking programes lol that is torture!!

I only walked past the chippy this afternoon and thought without even knowing it i'd be in there ordering fish and chips, i didnt tho, i walked very quickly past so i could not smell it anymore!! lol xx

omg fish and chip shop is the worst for me! when i drive past i make sure my windows are well and truely done up!!! thats one thing that i think ooooo i could really do with a massive portion of! haha!

why cant they just make fish and chips, pizza and all other takeaways to still taste the same but be low calorie . . . or no calories!!! that would be my ultimate diet haha! xxx

My friend did the 'subway' diet and lost like 2 stone, i so wanna do it but it cost an absoloute fortune but oooooh i do love a good subway!! :D xx

subway diet! sounds very appealing! but yer i suppose will be expensive! maybe they could invent a mcdonalds diet! thats cheap! lol or even better the fish n chip diet!

omg we have to stop talking about this food!!! im getting hungry haha xxx

I know!! im gutted just ruined my tea, decided to have weight watchers pasta bol instead with some veg, put the veg in the microwave and when it was done put it all over my pasta, the veg only wasnt bloody done was it, duno why it works normally in 3 mins!! So put the whole meal in microwave a few times but its ruined now ahhh looks well i cant even cook a microwave meal with microwave steam pack veg hahaha!

Back to the curry and nan bread it is!! :) xx

uh oh! haha! it was because you secretly wanted the Curry!! i had my yummy pasta even yummier garlic bread AND amazingly yummy Malteaster bunny! :) felt a bit guilty eating it even though i was still under my calories yesterday lol!

im going to have lasagne tonight! me and my bf are going bowling tomorrow with his work colleague and his gf. So my bf was like so shall we go to pizza hut after! i was like nooooooo i cant!! lol! we are already out on saturday night to an all you can eat buffet! :S we are going with my bf's sister and her partner because we both now have been approved for mortgages so its a little celebration meal! so im trying to only have one or two snacks a day to save a few calories! apparantly at the buffet they have steaks and stuff as well as chinese/indian etc sooooo im planning to fill my plate with salad and very few tasters of chinese/indian etc! i think tbh where i've been eating low cal low fat foods if i started eating fatty foods and alot of it i think it would make me feel really ill! Sooooo gonna have a look online now to see where we can eat Friday! need to do my menu research for calories and plan what i can have and where hahaha! how sad but i just dont wanna throw my hard work away!!!

x x x x

I know hun its hard work when going for meals, its my birthday in 4 weeks and i usually have a meal with the family, a meal just me and my fella and then a meal with the girls ahhhh and we usually have a meal on valentines so thats 4 meals in feb i usually do, gonna have to change that somehow!!!

Im feeling rubbish today, banging head, starving and tummy ache :(

Got a busy day 2morro so hopefully i'll feel better!

Have a good time at bowling!! Just reminded me ive been promising my son to take him since christmas, will have to go very soon! x

right i have worked out that we can go to Frankie and Bennys as they have a "light choices" menu! PHEW! mozerella and tomato salad to start (180cals) then a Steak Salad for main (400cals) so thats still under! remaining 20cals will be used for sauce maybe! will only have one snack tomorrow so will have 120cals if needed! :)

so i suggest if you need to go for all your meals make Frankie and Bennys ones destination! Bella Italia also have a range where the mains are under 600cal! so all slim fast friendly!

aw bless him! tbh im rubbish at bowling so not really looking forward to it lol!

oooo tell me about it! i have major headache today and ive drunk alot of water! :( not good about your tummy ache though! maybe its because your too hungry?! im still having "off" days with Slim Fast making me feel sick/tummy ache so maybe take a good few weeks for your body to settle into it!? Hope you feel better!

xxx

Oh i used to love frankie and bennys not been there for years!!
I should be fine now thinkin about ti because i dont do starters, i never finish my main meal and it drives me mad lol.

Yep think it'll take a week or so to adjust properly, i cant stop thinking about weigh in wednesday, im off to town 2morro where there is a boots, im going with my cousin so thankfully she wont let me go in to weigh, if i was on my own i would be straight in there lol isnt it funny u have willpower to diet but none for weighing!!

Hope ur tummy ache disappears asap!! xx

haha i know exactly what you mean! i cant stick to this diet rigidly but i see scales and i want to weigh myself!!! i cant wait for Wednesday too! lol!

soooo glad its Friday! i however have a lovely doctors appointment at 3:30 today as think i have sinusitus! lol but meal out tonight and im determined to stick to my 600cals!!! :) And also determined to stick to it throughout the whole weekend!!! :)

x x x

im also having a dilemma! we are going bowling at 7pm so going for dinner after which will be approx 8-8:30pm!! i have to last till then to have dinner! i think i will faint with hunger! soooo. . . i had my breakfast shake later. . .9:30-10am! planning for this to last me longer than normal. . . will then have cupa soup at about 12:30 (im a little hungry already!!) and then an apple. . . then thought if i have my second shake at about 4 and my last snack (wotsits yumm) at like 4:30/5 then this should last me shouldnt it!!! then 180cal starter and 400cal main here i come!!! lol!

also filling the gaps inbetween with drinking lots of water x x x

Ohhhh Frankie and Benny's sounds so good .... I had a dilema this morning all prepared with shake fruit and soup for a good dieting day and a work collegue plonked a triple chocolate muffin on my desk!!!!
worked out that as it was 330 cals and i had not had morning shake I could substitute shake and snack for muffin.....Yummmmm!! it would have been rude not too.....

Hope you have fab evenings and great weekends

xx

oooo yum!!! well by you substituting your not going over your cals!! :) perfect haha.

Cannot wait for Frankie and Bennys even though im literally having salad but i dont care! im gonna have tomato and moazerlla with rocket and basil pesto to start (YUM) and then steak salad or maybe bolognaise or something for main! and it will be roughly 580cals together! amazing! :) love it when restaurants have slimmer friendly menu's! :)

hope you have a lovely weekend too hun xxx

ohhh hope u manage to get youself sorted at the docs!

Haha lilo im always saying that 'well its rude no too!'
Sacrafisin ur shake and snack for something yummy like that is fine every so often :)

I also skipped my shake and snack today to have a light lunch in town with my cousin!

And i managed to stay away from the scales wooo

Have a lovely night both of u xx

hello,

Happy Monday!!! :( Monday again. . . weekend seems to go so quickly doesnt it!

so Saturday night, the food was AMAZING!!!! i def went over my 600cals but tbh im back on track so i thought o well, not feeling like i've put on or anything! so hopefully will be good, think i will only loose 1lb this week but i'll be over the moon with that.

Have anti-biotics from the docs and slowly starting to feel better :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend?! me and my bf had a real lazy day yesterday, we woke up and had breakfast at about 11 (he had toast, i had my shake!) and then i had a lovely bath at about 12:30 then got back into my pjs and then we lazed around watching TV all day!!! lush!

xxxxx

Hey hun, ohhh yes happy mondays lol!

Awww sounds like a nice chilled weekend, plenty of rest to get u better! Glad uve got antibiotics now, you should be better in no time!!

I went over my cals yesterday.. had a sunday dinner and a slice of cake :O But only had 1 shake that day so hoping i wont of done too bad!
Will be extra strict now till wednesday, just be my luck ive put on cos that cake haha.

Going to do half an hour on the wii today or go for a long walk!

Roll on wednesday!! xx

i know, i had a bit of chunky kit kat yesterday :S!!! ahhhh lol

but anyway 100% on plan now. . . yes roll on weds!! bit sad i actually look forward to wed morn becuase im so impatient!! lol

i might start going back to the gym after wednesday, hopefully then i will feel better. i just hope it doesnt effect my weight loss. Plus now i feel alot more comfortable putting my gym clothes on after that half a stone has gone now.

x x x

Aww yeah give it a try see how u feel! I cannot wait for my snack later, im starving already and only had breakfast at half 9 lol cos i ate more than usual yesterday grrr xx

i know i ate more than usual on sat eve and i wasnt hungry for my shake until about 11! But i have my apple sitting on my desk now and i cannot wait to eat it! lol xxx

Back