Hi im new to SF :)

Ahhh ive missed my snack but im having lobbies at my mums tonight not sure on the cals i know it wont be loads so just to be on the safe side ha!

Do u know what canape's are atall???
Trying to sort a wedding menu out and it keeps being brought up i dont have a clue what they are haha x

Happy Monday!!

Glad you are feeling better and had a lovely weekend - we had a lovely time took the boys on a long walk and did prety well calorie wise on Saturday - Sunday went to friends and she force fed me cake ..... honest!

Anyway hoping for a loss this week and back on track today just had my choc and peanut snack bar and eyeing up my apple...

Have a great week!

Xx

yes canape's are something you have like before the meal, they can be many things but are usually small something like volavants, belinis with smoked salmon, they are basically something that you can eat without a plate and usually in one or two bites!

Lilo thank you!! hope your having a gd start to the week! i've had my shake, plenty of water just about to have my second shake then apple and wotsits and im def getting some jelly for my 3rd snack! :) xxx

Oh sod them there abit too posh for me haha!
I've not had chance to get jelly and caramel sf today grrr, will just get them wens now wen i go to weigh in! only 2 days 2 go hahaha im a saddo! x

HI

Feeling a but fed up today as keep weighing myself and scales not moving - wrong time of the month so cheesed off! I will stop getting on the scales each morning as of tomorrow!!

Are you doing much exercise? I keep meaning to do some but by the time I have got home from work and put the children to bed I just dont seem to have the energy!!

I think I must try harder in Feb and get at least 20 mins jogging or on the X trainier in 3 or 4 times a week I am sure it will help!

Have a good day

Xx

Stef - i didnt get the caramel either :(! boooooo! really want to try it though! BUT i did get Jellies and had a raspberry and cranberry one last night! yummy. and under 10cals perfect! one more day to weigh in wahoo :D

Lilo - i know exactly how you feel, i've resisted the scales so far this week as i dont really want to look, i dont feel like i've lost anything more this week. But we shall see tomorrow!!

i havent been doing any exercise because have a stinking cold atm so can really breath properly!! also whenever i do exercise on my first couple of weeks on a diet it always effects my weight loss! god knows why but when this cold has gone (hopefully end of this week) im going to go back to the gym, back to spending 30mins on treadmill and 20 mins on the rowing machine plus some weigh resistance machines - when i used to go i loved it, its just dragging myself there in the first place. But in all honesty i feel more comfortable now getting back in my gym clothes seen as i've lost half a stone :)

Hope you feel better Lilo - chin up and when it comes to weigh in i bet you will have lost!! x x x x

Awww **HUGS** Seriously stop weighing yourself hun, i used to do it it used to really get me down and make me give up alot. I weigh in every week at boots and its so much better, more reliable and i cant keep checking.

As for exercise i havnt been doing any, i like to use it as a back up wen the weight stops coming off or slowing down, i did 30 mins this morn on the wii tho cos i work from home and feel abit lazy sometimes!!

Emma im gonna get the jelly 2morro with the caramel sf, which jelly is it that im getting? LOVIN under 10 cals!! x

right, well you can get Harleys sugar free Jelly this is low cal and they are in smaller pots and have flavours like strawberry, orange etc. But i got ones that are Harleys again but in slightly bigger pots they say under 10cals on the front and have flavours like Raspberry and Cranberry, Blackcurrant, Peach and Manago (i think) and theres another one which i cant remember! lol! but they are really nice and just a bit tastier i think! and they are 4 for £2 in tesco atm! bargain.

Weigh in tomorrow wahoo!!! im feeling 1lb loss really am not thinking i will get anything higher. . . :S

x x x

Awww great i'll have a look 2morro! I know i have a feelin ive not done well after my sunday dinner and cake lol but we will see, good luck!!! xx

yep and i've not done well after my buffet!!!! lol good luck too hun, updates tomorrow morning :) xxx

Haha what we like, i'll be weighing myself in the morning but thats on a shopping trip into town so will only be back on in the afternoon ahhh good luck!! :D xx

oky doke! good luck!!!! extra good day today lol! just hoping it counts :S have a good rest of the day/evening hun spk tomo on Weigh Day!!! x x x

You too :D xx

Emma!! got the jelly, omg cant blieve how big the tub is lol i couldnt find them for ages saying under 10 cal as i didnt expect such a bug tub!!! Cant wait have one 2night :D

No caramel sf in asda, will try boots 2morro wen i weigh in!! xx

wahoo they are yum arent they! what flavour did you have?!

i lost 1lb this week, quite pleased considering i went to the buffet thing on Sat, went out for din Fri and had a day off Sunday! so yer im just glad i lost!!! sooooo now my weight loss has slowed down - which i knew it would be sooooo back to the gym i go, hoping to go saturday during the day because i figure my cold should be gone by then and i should be able to breathe whilst on the treadmill lol!!!

How have you done?!?! get to boots and let me know :) good luck hun x x x

Hey hun, Well done you :D I lost 1lb also lol and im going to be starting the wii this week too :D

I bought strawberry and kiwi, blueberry and blackcurrant, rasberry and cranberry and apple and watermelon!

Had the strawberry and kiwi last night it was nice and filled me up wooo :D

xx

they are the same flavours i got but they didnt have strawberry and kiwi!!! so i got the mango and passionfruit one. They are good arent they!! so low cal and so big!!! :)

Well done on losing 1lb :) im really pleased. Still feeling really crappy! I have found that since you get past the stage where your hungry and have really low energy in the first couple of days. Now i feel like i have so much energy and feel alot better about myself because im not feeling so fat anymore lol!

x x x

I know :D i'm gonna look if they sell it where i can make a big bowl to stick in the fridge, i'd be more than happy to snack on that in the day instead of what im having now!

Lets hope with exercise theres a bigger loss next week woohoo :D x

yes me too! gonna get a packet of it to make up and also i think im gonna start bringing those into work and having them as a snack and some quavers or wotsits and im thinking they are under 10 cals!! and they are really tasty and the flavour is strong!! oooooo im gonna have one today after my shake!! yum ! haha

Yes defo think its time to pull out the exercise card isnt it!! back to the gym on Saturday and then will go a couple of times in the week. i might start a class called body balance, its at my gym and its a mixture of yoga and pilates, apparently really good for toning up!! also i think of it as a bit of a relaxing exercise! so might start doing it on a monday night or something xxx

Just looked on asda and they sell it in the pack the same one under 10 cals! you just mix it with water and diet lemonade :D Gonna buy 4 more pots and save them all so i can make them up in there again wallaaaa 8 pots of homemade jelly lol.

Good luck with going back the gym, body balance sounds good! Soon as im fitter and lost a stone or so im going to give zumba a try (on the wii!) x

Back