Hi im new :)

XEliseX

Hello :)

I have just joined a gym and had my first session yesterday, the last time i went to a gym was 4 years ago and i forgot how much i loved it, i plan on going 3x a week.
Next session is tomorrow but its my birthday so im leaving the new healthy eating life style till 7th ;)

I am at my heaviest 164lbs and my goal weight is 133lbs by this time next year, and im 5ft 8 and female:)

Hope to make many friends and share our success stories.xxx

Thanks Irene :)

By the way, my names Elise, forgot to add that in the first post lol.

Well, this morning didnt get off to a very good start, i missed breakfeast :eek: always seem to be in a rush trying to get my son to school, then 4 mornings a week i work at the school training to be a TA, but it was no school today due to a snow day :) but kinda forgot to have breakfeast because i was eager to get to the gym while the buses were still running, i really need to learn how to drive :rolleyes:

I had a good session at the gym, but felt i should of done a bit more cardio, need to start pushing myself that little bit more.

breakfeast - nothing
Lunch - chicken salad sandwich
Dinner - plan on having a healthy chicken stirfry.

was gonna forget the healthy eating today but decided to keep things in moderation, plus i will be having a desert but will be a weight watchers one and a glass of champagne later on.

I really need to find the time to take some before pics and do some measurements but also got a college assignment to finish, why arent there enough hours in the day :rolleyes:

Hi Elise,

Sounds like you are off to a great start, as a nutritionist and personal trainer I recommend that you start off slow, you said you haven't been to the gym in 4 years. Too many people make their goals way to big for themselves and after a couple weeks give up and are out of the gym for another 4 years.

Your goal weight and time frame is very realistic and should be able to achieve that. Be consistent, and patient and above all else never quit and you will succeed.

Hiya, theres no chance of me quitting the gym, i enjoy it to much :) the reason why i havent been for 4 years is because we moved area and i necer rejoined my local gym due to a lot of family commitments, my son is autistic and was very severe back then, but he has improved so much and is in mainstream school that i now feel im getting my life back a little.

I know that i wont have any problems with the gym side of things, but the eating healthy side of things will be my main issue, its always about time with me and i find it easier to eat convience food.

Your are right though, i think i may be expecting to much to soon, and i know i need to build myself up due to lack of exercise for 4 years, i find it really hard at the gym when i look around and people are doing twice the amount of cardio and i feel like my legs will fall off after just 20 minutes lol :eek: need to build up my fitness level i think :rolleyes:

Back