Hi im new :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by XEliseX, 5 January 2010 Social URL.

1. XEliseX

XEliseX Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.15%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories and healthy eating
    Hello :)

I have just joined a gym and had my first session yesterday, the last time i went to a gym was 4 years ago and i forgot how much i loved it, i plan on going 3x a week.
    Next session is tomorrow but its my birthday so im leaving the new healthy eating life style till 7th ;)

I am at my heaviest 164lbs and my goal weight is 133lbs by this time next year, and im 5ft 8 and female:)

Hope to make many friends and share our success stories.xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with your diet and gym sessions.

Happy birthday

Irene xx

4. XEliseX

XEliseX Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.15%)
    Diet:
    Thanks Irene :)

By the way, my names Elise, forgot to add that in the first post lol.

Well, this morning didnt get off to a very good start, i missed breakfeast :eek: always seem to be in a rush trying to get my son to school, then 4 mornings a week i work at the school training to be a TA, but it was no school today due to a snow day :) but kinda forgot to have breakfeast because i was eager to get to the gym while the buses were still running, i really need to learn how to drive :rolleyes:

I had a good session at the gym, but felt i should of done a bit more cardio, need to start pushing myself that little bit more.

breakfeast - nothing
    Lunch - chicken salad sandwich
    Dinner - plan on having a healthy chicken stirfry.

was gonna forget the healthy eating today but decided to keep things in moderation, plus i will be having a desert but will be a weight watchers one and a glass of champagne later on.

I really need to find the time to take some before pics and do some measurements but also got a college assignment to finish, why arent there enough hours in the day :rolleyes:

5. XEliseX

XEliseX Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.15%)
    Diet:
    Hiya, theres no chance of me quitting the gym, i enjoy it to much :) the reason why i havent been for 4 years is because we moved area and i necer rejoined my local gym due to a lot of family commitments, my son is autistic and was very severe back then, but he has improved so much and is in mainstream school that i now feel im getting my life back a little.

I know that i wont have any problems with the gym side of things, but the eating healthy side of things will be my main issue, its always about time with me and i find it easier to eat convience food.

Your are right though, i think i may be expecting to much to soon, and i know i need to build myself up due to lack of exercise for 4 years, i find it really hard at the gym when i look around and people are doing twice the amount of cardio and i feel like my legs will fall off after just 20 minutes lol :eek: need to build up my fitness level i think :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.