Hi I'm new :-)

CLou89

Hey everyone, I'm totally new to this and really needing to shift the podge after having my little boy 18 months ago! This is the first time I've done S&S, I've tried SW previously but it's just not for me - maybe once I've got to a happier healthy weight I could try that again.

Soooo.. My packs are being delivered to work tomorrow so depending on what time I'll be starting either tomorrow or Thursday! Can't wait to get started oddly I'm actually looking forward to it! Ideally I'm wanting to lose 2 stone in total but I'll be starting off with some mini goals.

I hope you guys don't mind me hanging around here and asking lots of Q's!

:)

Hi and welcome to Minimins, you will get loads of support and help here with your weight loss plan.

I have moved your post into the general area of Slim and Save where you will get more views x

Hi and welcome to Minimins, you will get loads of support and help here with your weight loss plan.

I have moved your post into the general area of Slim and Save where you will get more views x

Thank you :) x

Welcome on board.

I'm sure some of the others will
Be long shortly to give you their words of wisdom.

All I can say is well done on taking the first step to a new you

BBK
Xxxx

:welcome::welcome:

I've started today and so far, so good! I'm looking to lose 2 and a half stone so around the same weight loss.

Good Luck

WT x

Good luck on your journey. I was aiming to lose 2st 4lbs, I have lost 23lbs so far but put some n over Christmas, starting again tomorrow t get the rest off, we can all motivate each other!

Good luck on your journey. I was aiming to lose 2st 4lbs, I have lost 23lbs so far but put some n over Christmas, starting again tomorrow t get the rest off, we can all motivate each other!

Wow that's really good - well done!

Thanks everyone, its nice to know there are many others going through the same with dieting etc.

BRING IT ON!!

x

Hello!! And a big warm welcome. I've not been around for very long, only started vlcd in the last few days of September but have already seen totally amazing results and I'm sure you will too very quickly. I've never in my entire adult life been this small so this is all new territory for me and I'm reassessing goals right now - to be honest, I never thought some things I've acheived already would ever be possible, and now I know they are so I'm looking again to see where I'd like my future to be - it's brilliant!

Hello!! And a big warm welcome. I've not been around for very long, only started vlcd in the last few days of September but have already seen totally amazing results and I'm sure you will too very quickly. I've never in my entire adult life been this small so this is all new territory for me and I'm reassessing goals right now - to be honest, I never thought some things I've acheived already would ever be possible, and now I know they are so I'm looking again to see where I'd like my future to be - it's brilliant!
You're very inspiring :character00115:

Wishing you luck! I start on Monday

so hows it going today???

BBk
xxx

Thanks everyone! I've had trouble getting on here today as its not loading on my phone..

Today has not gone to plan as my packs aren't being delivered until tomorrow (I totally got that wrong!) but still I've been really good today, had spicy spaghetti for lunch which I bought from someone and just had a mushroom pasta with chicken and mushrooms, I can't believe how tasty the packs are! I've drank lots of water too..

This is the hard part for me though - evenings! Lets see how I cope tonight, may opt for an early night after first day back at work :) x

Welcome to minimins! :) Good luck with your weight loss. I find the evenings the hardest on any diet. When I did slim and save before (i only restarted today) I used to have marigold low salt bouillon made up in a mug so its almost like a cup a soup if I needed something to stave off hunger in the evenings, that or I'd give up and go to bed early. haha. The shakes are my fave but they don't fill me up as much as I'd like.

Which packs are you getting tomorrow? Did you go for a mixed box? :)

I can't quite remember but off the top of my head I've ordered - chocolate shake & cookies & cream (not really a fan of shakes so only ordered the 2 to see if I like them) I got mostly food packs, cottage pie, mild curry, couple of spaghetti ones and not to forget some bars for evening snacks when I'm needing a sweet fix. I'm really enjoying it so far x

I'm glad you are enjoying it. It really makes a difference if you enjoy it :)

Hi everyone I've just stared back AGAIN today !!!! I have done both LL and S&S before with amazing results but I tend to not follow through with a healthy diet afterwards so I end up with the weight back again. At the minute I'm at my absolute heaviest ever and am really sick to death of feeling like a fat slob and not leaving the house. So here goes again, fingers crossed x

I noticed somewhere earlier you can have mushrooms but not fried? Why aren't we allowed them fried? Sorry if it's a stooopid Q!! x

You can have them fried, just dry fried- it's to stop you having oil. Though I know some people use a little fry-light spray.

I love mushrooms glad we can have them dry fried then!!

Back