HI IM NEW!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
:sign0144:Hi everyone im christie and im new to this forum!!

recently had lost over a stone on slimmin world diet but of course within last few months i have put it all back on and its not good!!:mad::mad: so i am now on the straight and narrow again as i am soooo annoyed at myself!! i am 5" 6 size 12-14 and 12"11 im aiming to get down to wat i used to be which was 10"7 and size 10-12 and im hopin with all ur help i can do it!

i wil be very grateful for any advice and recipes u can give me:) i mainly stick to green days.. i re started the diet again today this is wat i have had..i wud appreciate if anyone can tell me if wat i have ate today is ok!! thanks!!

breakfast

activia fat free yoghurt, banana, mandarin orange(all free)

lunch

small allinson brown roll (healthy extra b)113g tuna (healthy extra b)with cucumber, red onion (free) and 2tbsp extra light hellmans mayo (1 and 1/2 syn) packet of french fries (4 1/2 syns)

dinner

2 large baked potatoes (free) 289 cheddar (healthy extra a) lettuce cucumber red onion (free) 1 tbsp sweet chilli (0.5 syn) and 1 shortcake biscuit with cadbury chocolate (4syns)

total syns - 10 and half

Hi and welcome. I am not on the SW diet, but there are loads of peeps on here that are, and someone will be along soon to help you. Good luck with your weight loss journey, it seems to me (having followed SW in the past) that you are off to a good start xxxx

Hi Christie, I am a Christie too!! I have read some of your other posts and you seem confident in what you are doing, your menu sounds great. Stick with it and with your determination you will have no problems reaching your goals.

Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

Hi Christie, welcome back to slimming world......

I 'm sure this is the time that you will do it... look forward to seeing your progress.

Anne x

Hi Christie! Welcome to Mini's! I'm 5'6 too but a few lbs heavier than you at the moment. Oh well on ward and downward huh! Good luck Vx

hi everyone thanks for all ur comments!! i am determined to do it this time!! i used to say the same thing every week but i really mean it this time!!

also does anyone have any ideas for lunch times for me?i have no access to a microwave so i have been eatin mugshots, small rolls wth laughin cow light and salad or pasta with tuna sweetcorn, peppers and onions with 2tbsp hellmans extra light mayo (1 and half syns) but to be honest im sick to death of eatin same things as before!i always do green days!!

any advice will be appreciated :D xxxx

Hi Christie and welcome!

For lunches i like:-

Savoury rice with salad chopped up into it (celery, carrot, tomato, red onion, cucumber, half an apple, lettuce, red pepper) sometimes with a bit of low syn dressing.

The same salad but with cous cous instead of rice

Salad & cottage cheese

Salad and 3 chopped up Babybel Mini Lights (as a HEA)

You can see i love salad!

I'm lucky to have access to a microwave so sometimes take homemade soup and a wholemeal roll (as a HEB).

Hope this helps!

All the best
Sammy x

P.S. I forgot

Tuna and salad

Tuna, pasta and salad (with sweetcorn too, v nice)

Hiya, welcome back to SW.
I so love this diet!
you sound like you know what you are doing and your menu looks very appitising!
Yum
Im being lazy today! eating rice and ....some more rice.
Good luck and enjoy your weight loss, keep focused. you can do it!
Ruthy xxx

hi thanks for the great tips!!! well today i had tuna pasta salad and sweetcorn was very nice :D and 2mro is gona be tricky as i will be eatin free food all day with no syns (which is very hard on a fri lol1!) as i am out for dinner 2mro nte but still think i will have sumthin that more or less fits in round sw if not il just be right back on track on sat!!

ps anyone no any nice potato make recipes???xxxx

Hi how is eveyone? hope u all had a good weekend!!must say havent had the best weekend food wise as i was out for a meal fri and today!!both 3 courses!!!!! also goin to Rhianna concert tonight so alot of alcohol and sweets will be consumed!!but 2moros a new day and il be startin afresh :D how is everyone doin?xx

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum too - My name is Caren or Caz as most people call me! Have done slimming world on and off for awhile, but this time I really want to stick to it. Moved out of the parents house after I finished uni so I'll be in charge of what I buy now! heh

Back