Hi- jumping ship from atkins

Beth3107

Hi ladies (and guys)
I've been on Atkins since the new year and was doing fantastic up until mid march when my little girl was hospitalised for a week ( staying in hospital for seven days meant living off the vending machines!) since then I just can't stay on the wagon so have decided to shift the last 4 stone with exante.
So I'm 2 stone down at mo and need the rest shifted by September 2012 for my wedding.
Can anyone tell me what to expect initially, any top tips, etc. Hopefully my pack will be here tomorrow.

Have a lovely day everyone. X

Hi Beth

Welcome to Exante. Hope your daughter well on the mend.

I'm on the phone so can't do links but in the Stickies there is an Exante FAQ.
It's got loads of hints.
For me without a doubt drinking all the water helps. & having some cooked chicken breast in the fridge to tide you over until you get into Ketosis.

Good Luck have a great week :)

Hi Beth

Welcome to Exante. Hope your daughter well on the mend.

I'm on the phone so can't do links but in the Stickies there is an Exante FAQ.
It's got loads of hints.
For me without a doubt drinking all the water helps. & having some cooked chicken breast in the fridge to tide you over until you get into Ketosis.

Good Luck have a great week :)

I second that and good luck :)

You can indeed lose a stone a month with this det... :D

welcome to the dark side lol!!!!!!!

your sail through 4st if ya stay on the plan...great loss so far and good luck xxxxxxxx

Thanks for your replies, I'm feeling great about starting and can't wait for my pack to get here. Brenda over in the Atkins threads lost her weight on exante and is mow maintaining on Atkins, she's one of the testimonials on the exante website.

Can I drink coke zero/pepsi max every once in a while? X

No pepsi max as it has citric acid in it, coke zero seems to be ok

Dr pepper And I have heard coke zero is OK too :). If you start to feel hunger pangs then ditch them:)

Thanks girls , I'm feeling really positive about this, I've wanted to be slim and healthy my whole life and have blamed one thing after another rather than doing something. I felt so good when the weight started coming off with Atkins , but I found the temptation to over indulge and have a few too many carbs to tricky. I plan to maintain on atkins once the wright has gone at around 40-50 carbs a day rather than the 20 for induction.

Fingers crossed

Good luck to all of you too x

welcome Beth "waves" :)

x

Hi Beth :D
Good luck with Exante :D
I too plan to go to an Atkins type diet when I have lost my weight.
Marge
:D

Well I started today as there was a mix up with the courier. Have had banana and chocolate shakes (had to add a splenda tab to the choc) and found them much more easy to drink than the Atkins shakes I used to have for brekkie. Feeling positive and really motivated today, although the difficult will be staying strong on the weekend when OH comes in from sea.

Onwards and downwards !

Hi, I'm on day 4 and finding it really good, I want to loose about the same as you, around 4 stone ish, well could probably do with 4 half! Lol. The shakes are fine really and it's not forever, so I can poke up with it! Good luck!

Back