Hi need help

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Terri22, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Terri22

Terri22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Sorry for the deep thread but I really do need some support, I'm currently on anti d's but not a down person until bout 3 months ago, just need someone to chat to bout the highs n lows of weight as I'm certain that weight is my main prob xxx sorry guys but am putting my heart on the line xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *lil*

*lil* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(36.41%)
    Hi I'm pretty sure you will get bag loads of support on here. :) I've never suffered from depression like you, but ive had my moments! It's good to talk as they say :) sometimes just writing things down helps me, and telling someone feels like a weights been lifted! So if you want someone to talk to feel free to pm me anytime x

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Terri,
    I'm not suffering from depression at the moment, but in the past have been on anti-d's and also had issues with anxiety. It can be really hard. I found it really helped just trying to take things a day (or part of a day) at a time.
    Working on the weight I'm sure will make a difference, but good to talk things through.

5. florakitty

florakitty Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know exactly how you feel hun *hugs*. The whole weight loss/gain thing is a massive trigger and sign for me when things are going wrong. It is so important not to put too much pressure on yourself, just take each day as it comes and do whatever is right for you xx
    positive vibes here for you :vibes:

6. Terri22

Terri22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Thank you all so much, feeling better today was having a really low point last night, my hubbie was working nights and I was on my own, even picked at some ham last night whoops.

7. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Aw babe chin up. Altho im not on anti-ds i have been before and know how crap the lows are. Think of all the positive things in your life, and think of how important you are to people. It really helped me to kick the depression on its bum lol.....just feel so worthless and crappy at times, but if u see yourself how others see u :) Your doin so well too.....:D Now wheres that ham, i want a bit haha

8. Divster

Divster Banned

I hope you are ok xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.