Hi new CDers

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by IreneH, 28 December 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. wannabesize12

wannabesize12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.8lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I think Ive put this in another post but I really wanted to grab something from kitchen yesterday but had a bar and it was 'real' food. It really did help me. Hang in there, we're all in the same big boat, we will all be in a smaller one soon. lol :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sparkles*

Sparkles* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I feel the exact same my family got food from the chippy earlier and the smell was driving me insane weekends are always the hardest.

4. wannabesize12

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.8lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Sparkles, Now that is a test, chips, salt and vinegar .....torture a bit like bacon frying!!! Good for you not to cave in!

5. Sparkles*

Sparkles* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yep it sure was a test so proud I didnt cave. Let's hope today is easier. :D

6. TheRobyn

TheRobyn Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(9.09%)
    I often cook for my partner. he always wants certain dinners, and they are my fave too. I don't mind, thatm uch, as it shows that i am a strong person!

Keep going girls x

7. wannabesize12

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.8lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Robyn

Well done you!! I think I am lucky as I don't have to do anyone's dinner etc. My daughter does her own, and she cleans up! So result in 2 ways there.

18lbs is a great lose so far.

8. TheRobyn

TheRobyn Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(9.09%)
    Thank you!!

Still doesn't feel great. and to be honest, i am feeling pretty depressed this past week.

Loosing that weight doesn't matter to me as much as my mental health with some personal issues, and my relationship with food (sad i know)

Really wondering if this is still worth it.

9. wannabesize12

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.8lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Of course its still worth it.

We've have got to feel better loosing the extra weight we have, that's with ourselves also, using the steps, I looking forward to re educating myself portion size etc.

It's not easy for anyone otherwise none of us would have to be on a forum like this and on CWP.

Keep it up matey, you will be an inspiration to others after coming through the tough times.

:eek:

10. Pops78

Pops78 Full Member

Hi ya. How's you Sunday going? Really fancy a roast today!! Hmmmmmm. But no, 3 shakes and a small meal will be eaten.

11. wannabesize12

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.8lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    My Sunday is ok but a bit gutted.........Got Mum a helicopter ride over London for her birthday and we're supposed to go today, but got a phone call saying all flights are off because of foggy weather and we will rebook.

Looking forward to that! and I planned completely food wise. Hot water flask for soup + 2 soups packet!!!

Oh well, rebook for a nother day.

Apart from that, sitting here, watching Colombo (one of my favs) lol. WOW re-reading this makes me think I should get out more .:hmm:

12. Pops78

Pops78 Full Member

I'm wondering if I should be dis-heartened for only losing 6.5lb in my first week? Reading some posts people have lost more :(

13. wannabesize12

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.8lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I did that too pops, I lost 6lbs then the second 4lbs. Now I was upset because like you I red lots of post and people loosing more but I had lots of comments...10lbs in 2 weeks isn't bad.

My next weigh in is Tuesday. I know I shouldn't but just weighed myself and only lost 2lbs!! I know its not consultants scales so feel a bit down but will see on Tuesday.

Anyway, back to you feeling a bit dis-heartened, don't be, its going to be a long(ish) road and if we all lost a stone a week we'd be in trouble -although - wouldn't that be handy??? lol

14. Pops78

Pops78 Full Member

Would be very handy losing a stone in a week!! I'm wondering if I've not done something? :(

I've drunk 3-4,litres of water every day and stuck to my proteins and veggie intake? Lots hope the next weigh in is good. :)

15. wannabesize12

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.8lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Im sure it will be Im like you doing this 100% water coming out of my ears!!! lol

16. Pops78

Pops78 Full Member

I put a slice of lemon in mine this week (consultant approval). Made it taste a bit better!!

17. wannabesize12

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.8lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Might try that Pops. I'm not too bad drinking it though, got a litre bottle full up next to me at all times. Easier at work tbh.

18. Pops78

Pops78 Full Member

I agree it's much easier at work

19. HG2014

HG2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi all,

I am just starting week 2 and need all the incoragement that I can get TBH. I feel fine with the diet and not really struggling but my problem is Im driving myself mad thinking about this diet 24/7.

Anyway Im on SS which works for me, having that one meal a day gives me to much option with how bad my weight is at the moment. I just want it gone so think SS is my best option.

Anyway I hope to speak with people soon, this is what keeps us going.

H x

20. Pops78

Pops78 Full Member

Welcome HG2014. I was the same for the first few days. Constantly thinking about what I had in the fridge!!!

Good luck with weight loss x

21. HG2014

HG2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS

Im not so stressed about what is in the fridge, I mean i am aware what is in the fridge as im making dinner for my daughter and husband so Im ok with that. Its the actual diet I cant stop thinking about....... Think this is slowly turning into an adiction and im only in week 2..... Good thing i suppose :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.