Hi new CDers

Hi guys never been on here before, just had my first weeks weigh in and was amazed to have lost 14lb in the first week! Looking forward to week 2 now!!

bump to up..
6.jpg

:)

Hello fellow slimmers, I have joined cwp today. Begin my journey tomorrow. Going on holiday in 6 weeks and hoping for 2 stone loss. Or there ish lol x

Hi, I just started CD 3 days ago, 3 products a day. Are we allowed diet coke? I'm starting at 83kg - what do you think I can expect in the first week if I stick to it completely? Thanks!

Hi yes ur best to have coke zero, and weight loss can be anything in the first week really I have my first weight in on Tuesday when's ur xx

Hi Everyone-well here I go I started the Cambridge Diet last Thursday I got the shock of my life when I seen the scales and my BMI was worked out I think this is the biggest I have ever been. I have suffered with my weight since my teens and as PCOS sufferer it hasnt been easy I have tried Lipotrim(as well as others) in the past and I did manage to loose 3 stone but to be honest I never maintained- but this is a fresh start!! I am always worrying what other people think(here she goes again new diet) but not anymore I am doing this for me and no one else Im 100% committed to Cambridge and I feel really positive. Im sure I will have bad days but I know I can log on here and read so many inspirational stories and amazing pictures this will keep me going. Looking forward to reading them all and chatting to you.

My first weight in is Wednesday- im so excited.:)

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am new to the Cambridge Diet and will be starting on Tuesday, I never seem to find starting a diet on Monday goes well! I will be starting with SS and am hoping to loose about 3 stone before I go on holiday at the end of August. I was wondering how people have found SS, my CWPC said that none of her clients have even been on it for longer than 2 weeks at at time? - I guess I will have to see how it goes? x

Hey, I have just started Cambridge on Monday doing SS too. I am the same weight as you. How have you been getting on

Hi All,

I am on Day 6 of Cambridge Diet-soul source-has been a tough week- weighing in tomorrow, so fingers crossed. I've been pretty good, had two days where I caved and had a dry cracker or 3. Have been struggling to get 3 litres of water in but trying, and also missing milk in my coffee! Have had a few early nights and my breath is a bit honky.
This is my last attempt at weightloss before having a gastric band so I am really wanting to give it my best.
Starting weight is 111.8kgs and target is 60kgs so almost half my body weight! BMI of 39.1
Looking forwards to weighing in tomorrow and hopefully that will keep me inspired to stick with it!

Nice to meet you all and I am finding the forum hugely supportive and inspirational. :)

Thanks Sparkles, weigh in moved til tomorrow so will let you know then :fingerscrossed:

Absolutely agreed - the weekend has been hell! i've been at home all weekend and have cleared out the cupboards so there is literally nothing in the house but some ryvita and a tin of tuna. not overly inspiring to cheat with those! I don't know how people do it if they live with other people. The inspiration pictures have helped but think I'm going to have to get myself a good distraction for the weekends. Any suggestions?

When you find one let me know - everyone seems to be having bbqs aswell ive been to two and just had my water but its so hard.

So it was my weigh in this evening and I am very please to report a 4kg or 8.8 lb loss :party0011: I'm so pleased. I must admit part of me was hoping for more but hell it's still bloomin good. Feeling motivated for the next week now - woohoo!

I should point out I'm based in Dubai so 3 hours ahead of you guys

Back