Hi new CDers

I think Ive put this in another post but I really wanted to grab something from kitchen yesterday but had a bar and it was 'real' food. It really did help me. Hang in there, we're all in the same big boat, we will all be in a smaller one soon. lol :)

I feel the exact same my family got food from the chippy earlier and the smell was driving me insane weekends are always the hardest.

Sparkles, Now that is a test, chips, salt and vinegar .....torture a bit like bacon frying!!! Good for you not to cave in!

I often cook for my partner. he always wants certain dinners, and they are my fave too. I don't mind, thatm uch, as it shows that i am a strong person!

Keep going girls x

Robyn

Well done you!! I think I am lucky as I don't have to do anyone's dinner etc. My daughter does her own, and she cleans up! So result in 2 ways there.

18lbs is a great lose so far.

18lbs is a great lose so far.

Thank you!!

Still doesn't feel great. and to be honest, i am feeling pretty depressed this past week.

Loosing that weight doesn't matter to me as much as my mental health with some personal issues, and my relationship with food (sad i know)

Really wondering if this is still worth it.

Of course its still worth it.

We've have got to feel better loosing the extra weight we have, that's with ourselves also, using the steps, I looking forward to re educating myself portion size etc.

It's not easy for anyone otherwise none of us would have to be on a forum like this and on CWP.

Keep it up matey, you will be an inspiration to others after coming through the tough times.

:eek:

Hi ya. How's you Sunday going? Really fancy a roast today!! Hmmmmmm. But no, 3 shakes and a small meal will be eaten.

My Sunday is ok but a bit gutted.........Got Mum a helicopter ride over London for her birthday and we're supposed to go today, but got a phone call saying all flights are off because of foggy weather and we will rebook.

Looking forward to that! and I planned completely food wise. Hot water flask for soup + 2 soups packet!!!

Oh well, rebook for a nother day.

Apart from that, sitting here, watching Colombo (one of my favs) lol. WOW re-reading this makes me think I should get out more .:hmm:

I'm wondering if I should be dis-heartened for only losing 6.5lb in my first week? Reading some posts people have lost more :(

I did that too pops, I lost 6lbs then the second 4lbs. Now I was upset because like you I red lots of post and people loosing more but I had lots of comments...10lbs in 2 weeks isn't bad.

My next weigh in is Tuesday. I know I shouldn't but just weighed myself and only lost 2lbs!! I know its not consultants scales so feel a bit down but will see on Tuesday.

Anyway, back to you feeling a bit dis-heartened, don't be, its going to be a long(ish) road and if we all lost a stone a week we'd be in trouble -although - wouldn't that be handy??? lol

I did that too pops, I lost 6lbs then the second 4lbs. Now I was upset because like you I red lots of post and people loosing more but I had lots of comments...10lbs in 2 weeks isn't bad. My next weigh in is Tuesday. I know I shouldn't but just weighed myself and only lost 2lbs!! I know its not consultants scales so feel a bit down but will see on Tuesday. Anyway, back to you feeling a bit dis-heartened, don't be, its going to be a long(ish) road and if we all lost a stone a week we'd be in trouble -although - wouldn't that be handy??? lol

Would be very handy losing a stone in a week!! I'm wondering if I've not done something? :(

I've drunk 3-4,litres of water every day and stuck to my proteins and veggie intake? Lots hope the next weigh in is good. :)

Im sure it will be Im like you doing this 100% water coming out of my ears!!! lol

Might try that Pops. I'm not too bad drinking it though, got a litre bottle full up next to me at all times. Easier at work tbh.

Hi all,

I am just starting week 2 and need all the incoragement that I can get TBH. I feel fine with the diet and not really struggling but my problem is Im driving myself mad thinking about this diet 24/7.

Anyway Im on SS which works for me, having that one meal a day gives me to much option with how bad my weight is at the moment. I just want it gone so think SS is my best option.

Anyway I hope to speak with people soon, this is what keeps us going.

H x

Welcome HG2014. I was the same for the first few days. Constantly thinking about what I had in the fridge!!!

Good luck with weight loss x

Welcome HG2014. I was the same for the first few days. Constantly thinking about what I had in the fridge!!!

Good luck with weight loss x

Im not so stressed about what is in the fridge, I mean i am aware what is in the fridge as im making dinner for my daughter and husband so Im ok with that. Its the actual diet I cant stop thinking about....... Think this is slowly turning into an adiction and im only in week 2..... Good thing i suppose :) x

Back