Hi new CDers

Aaaaaaaarrrrgghh!!! Fell off the wagon on Monday.... feel so rubbish... but was feeling very ill ans weak so had some food!!!! Feel so bad now... do not want to get weighed on Thursday now... but I suppose not seeing a good result will remind me not to cheat again..:confused:

Day 3 of week 1. Has to be hardest day yet. I cheated, both me and my partner cheated. Start with a egg, nothing major. Missing food the process of eating food. Still I think it will be a good weight loss regardless.
Im never this strict usually on my regular diet and have good weight losses so. Im praying these next weeks gives me the results I need for my wedding day.

Will join when I start next week !

Hi everyone... just a quick update... week 2 weigh in and I lost 4lb!!! Need to aim for more thn 3lb this week so I can get into the 12 stone bracket!!

Start weight 14.4
Week 1 - 12lb
Week 2 - 4lb

hi every one new to cd started yesterday on step 2 because of bmi mines 42, managing fine so far had banging head ache last night but fine today, got alot to lose but be glad to start seeing changes

HI all. Hope you're all managing to stay on track. I have been off plan due to my hen do but now hoping to stay on track until my weigh in next Monday x

Hi everyone! I lost 4 stone 4 years ago on Cambridge but gained all of it and more back the last two years due to depression (I emigrated and found it really hard to adjust outside the UK) and physical health issues. I started again yesterday and have 6 stone to lose...

I'm doing it with my boyfriend- we're both on Sole Source because I found it so effective last time.

Today is day one...and my porride exploded! So glad I had some extra tetras or it would be a very hungry day!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just started ss+ today and feeling amazing to be doing something positive finally towards becoming a healthy human! How have your first 6 days been?

Don't worry!

Aaaaaaaarrrrgghh!!! Fell off the wagon on Monday.... feel so rubbish... but was feeling very ill ans weak so had some food!!!! Feel so bad now... do not want to get weighed on Thursday now... but I suppose not seeing a good result will remind me not to cheat again..:confused:

Hiya! I'm new on here.
Have you managed to get back on it? I guess we all get tempted to cheat at times and it can be so difficult to keep motivated!
I'm hoping to start CD this week, I hope I can stick to it. !

Good luck!

Hiya Kirsten! I'm new on here.
Firstly good luck for tomorrow! I'm hoping to start this week after getting form signed by my GP.
I'll be doing the shakes and 1 meal a day. I've only had a brief chat with my consultant so don't fully understand all the options. She said that this one would be best for me. I've got like 9 stones to lose! :(
Let us know how you get on. :)

Hi Gemma1979

Hiya Gemma1979! How u getting on?
What is ss+? I'm hoping to start cd this week, my consultant said that I should do 2 or 3 shakes and a meal. I've been feeling motivated all these days but feeling de-motivated at the moment. Did the same diet few years ago and lost a stone in 2 weeks!! But later started struggling to stick to it. The first few days were hard but got easier after the first week. Good luck to you! Let us know how you get on. I love reading people's stories, really motivates me. Xx

Thanks Ruby. I've got about 8stone to lose so it's going to be a long journey. I'm going to be having just shakes for my first 2weeks until I get into it.

Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll do great!

Hiiii Chickabuddy87 :)
How you getting on? I have about 9-10 stones to lose so it just feels like a lifetime journey ! I hope to lose 5 stones by April next year, my consultant says I should lose a stone per month but hope I could lose more.

Thank you and good luck to you too! :) Keep us posted on how you get on.
:)

Hi all. I'm back on CD in 2 weeks after getting half way to goal and falling off the bandwagon! I've moved abroad where I can't get shakes but luckily my mum is going to send them out to me! I have 6 stone 9lb to lose so am in this for the long haul with you guys. I'm going to be on the 810cal rubydiamonds so will be having the odd chicken and veg which is a god send sometimes! xx

Back