HI NEW TO THIS SITE

Just wanted to say i have really enjoyed reading this forum for months and finally taken the plunge to go on and try it for myself, can anyone tell me how to do a ticker i think its called, my sis is getting married next july and i am matron of honour and will be wearing fusia pink so need to lose alot of weight but i know i can do it with your support.:)

Hi kerry and welcome :)

I too am from plymouth, what chemist do you go to?
Glad you have taken the plunge, this is the best diet around. It gives you fast and amazing results aslong as you stick to it 100%.

To do a ticker visit tickerfactory.com create it then copy the bb code into your signature :D

Hi Kerry gold,
welcome and wishing you all the best of luck. To make a ticker just click on mine and it will take you to the site and follow the instructions. I live in Kerry in Ireland so love your name, do you know it's a brand of butter.
Next July you will be pretty in pink, don't you worry and your sister may worry that you may upstage her.
Wishing you all the best, come on the site as often as you can to get support, you will do fine, just trust in it and yourself.
Doirin

Welcome to the forum Kerry Gold!

I echo what Doirin has said about being pretty in pink next July and coming on here as often as possible! Best of luck with your journey! =D

Hi Kerry. This forum is great as everyone is so positive and do their best to motivate each other. I'm just on week 2 but am inspired by some of the old pros on the site.
It really does help. Best of luck on your journey.

Hi Kerry! Welcome aboard the LT train. LT is the most fabulous thing in my life at the minute! It's a miracle worker.

This forum is a Godsend and if you ever need to let of steam or have any questions at all just ask as there is always someone here to help or support.

Good luck on your 'journey' and I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in your dress!

Hi

Welcome to the forum & congrats on making the decision to do LT, you'll be looking fantastic in that dress!!

Best of luck with your first week! :)

Hannah

Hey, welcome and good luck!

If you stick to it properly you'll definitely have nothing to worry about come next July. :D

And do use the forum whenever you need to, it is real source of support and encouragement to us all. :D

Hi Kerry gold:welcome: You will have amazing support on this site, it has got me through to my 5th week. Good luck on your weight loss journey:)

I have just started the Cambridge diet, Its going to be a hard road but these forums are great for motivation and inspiration, as we all know no diet is simple. We are all on diets for reasons, we love food but I feel that food is also my enemy so I really hope this works for me. Good luck to everyone. I have 4 1/5 stone to lose.... so long way to go

hi

welcome kerry gold...

Wishing you all the best in your weight loss...

im trying to fit into a bridesmaid dress too...

Hi and welcome kerry hope you have a good first WI to sper you on to great losses
:)
debz x

Hi
thanks for the wellcome and advice on ticker, i go to hyde park pharmacy, and by the well your doing really well.

Ah yeah my friend did hers from there. I go to the one in town, by toys r us :) How long are you planning on being on LT? How are you finding it so far?

This forum really is the best - so supportive and friendly and there is always someone around :)

Back