Hi - newbie alert!

NOt too bad, but i still have a long way to go.... I paid for a 12 week countdown up front, and in my own head, i wanted to lose 3 stone in that time if i could - as such i now have 12.5 pounds to lose in 5 weeks, so i should do that i reckon.

At that point, i will probably do another 12 week thing, aiming to lose say 2 stone that time - that would have me at around 13.5 stone by the middle of June - another stone and a bit after that would do - my target is 12-3, but i started at 18-7. Actually, in September 2009, i was 19-10, but i managed to lose a bit at the end of last year by exercising a bit. I started properly dieting at 18-7 though.

So, at that point i had 88 pounds to lose, and i still have 58.5 to go - feels like a lot!!!

x

oh i will stick to it, for sure.

Good luck

x

Well done dear - real progress.....

Naturally, i cant progress on * week, but i think i can guess....

Good luck

My wife and I are both target members now and I agree with the others on the board. Do this with friends, do it in group do it with your partner as all of these will help greatly in your goal. Also make it fun and try different things

Its more than a diet, its a way of life and whats more it works

I think it is a case of "each to their own". I go on my own, and i actually think that works better for me than doing it in a group.

xx

Back