Hi newbie starting on Monday any advice/ diet buddies?

Welcome welcome! Doesn't matter what Monday, you're starting/ or started! Just keep going :)
i found yesterday afternoon hard but am up again today and feeling positive! Waiting for that ketosis...:-l
i have wanted to jump on the scales but am resisting (do it all the time when dieting, and know it can fluctuate day to day) but may still end up with a cheeky look tomorrow! ;-) RachieB -and try and keep the water up.
I am really liking the bouillon as it gives a nice change and makes my lunch bar feel more like a meal! May have to add some of it to the tomato soup as really didn't like it !
Keep going girlies nearly half a week down :)
xx

Thanks DD x that's brill ur doin good , once ketosis sets in youl be all good :-D
i was on LL 3 years ago and lost just under 4 stone but I've put it all back on :-( trying exante this time but struggling because thers no class weigh ins to keep me on the straight and narrow :-0
hopefully with giving and getting support from others itl be easier x
I don't want to be fat and sad anymore x

Good luck to all xxx :-D

Gonnae start this climb tomorrow , not going to wait til Monday , looking forward to being on the same level as everybody else and not draggin too far behind !!
bring on the bad breath , I'm waitin and ready ! Lol x

positive thoughts :)

xxx

I am having a really difficult day today, had some bad news about one of my clients that hit me hard (she is being moved from us to a nursing home as she is now end of life care - we are residential learning disabilities and only have 4 clients so its difficult not to get involved) but I resisted the chocolate I so desperately wanted, I did have a cup of tea, with milk and one sugar but then went to Morrisons and came out with Dr pepper zero and 12 small bottles of water instead of chocolate, crisps and ice cream which is what I fancied!

weight.png

Last edited:
Oh miss magic-sorry to hear that, I can't imagine not becoming involved/attached. But really well done on not giving into buying the crap! You didn't fall off the wagon, it just hit a bump and you're back on track. :)
hope tomorrow is a better day. X

Good mornin everyone x
hope we all have a good day x
miss magic I hope u have a better day and hang in there xx

all the best to everyone in this fight to be who we really are

Good luck to everyone starting this week, I started today need to lose about 8.5 stone. wish you all a good first week x

Miss magic well done , just the wee lift you needed xx
lady24 x welcome and all the best on your journey xx

thats me started today ,,, again :-0 and hopefully on track and stayin ther till I reach goal xx

I've thought about food all day and work opposite greggs the bakers :-( still hanging on to my first day back but I so regret putting all this weight back on

miss magic Weightloss has stopped me from throwing packs away so thanks :)

yay 7lbs!! well done Miss M!!:happy036:
Bigj75 you stick to it girl - you will see results soon enough, just get the crappy first bit out of the way! Focus on the slimmer you that will be.
sneaky peeked myself and got -9lbs !!
needed that this morning as I heard late last night that a wonderful friend lost her battle with cancer on Monday eve. :(

I have put a picture of me when I lost weight app 6 years ago (and where I want to get back to) on my fridge as motivation. makes me smile if nothing else.

Bit random today - sorry!

Keep it up y'all X

Hey All

How are we all doing?

Well done Miss Magic on your loss whoop whoop !!! Hey Big75 I have had to had a temporary break as my painkillers are inferring with my digestive system, but I can totally be with you regarding Greggs, but I am missing the packs would you believe it?? When I am struggling I imagine the food i am craving covered in dog poo; I close my eyes and try to recall the smell and vision and then i have a lovely huge cuppa. I know it may not help but keep at it as the results are fabulous.

xx

Thanks for the 'positive side posts ' I need them :)

well done to you both x
rachie I hope u feel better soon xx
diva -9lb am proud ae yae ! Lol lol
starting to feel like everybody's auntie and am only 37 , i must try and learn more hip phrases ha ha

big hugs to all

Hi miss magic

yeah am doing ok , hanging in ther , back to going to the toilet every hour lol

got one more shake to go today , veg yuek ha ha
not as bad as the banana but :)
felt a wee bit hungry earlier on but it's early days , I'm only on 2nd day !
We just need to keep at it :)

take care

Back