Hi newbie starting on Monday any advice/ diet buddies?

I have one at 5, second at about 1 then my last one at 8. Seems to be working for nights or days as long as I drink lots otherwise I get dizzy and headache starts. Goodness I hope nothing unpleasant happens to you or your car! I'm jiggered so off for a good nights sleep. One more day closer.

I'm sure she is all talk, she has been suspended for a couple of weeks now, she was overheard talking on the phone in a residents room which had an intercom switched on in the lounge and as she has a son who is in and out of prison for gbh type charges the company moved very quickly, she was already under investigation for bad time keeping. Never mind. I am off to bed now too. Good lick to all weighing in tomorrow, gingers crossed for good results for all.

I've lost 11lb ? Can't be right surely ? I'm so happy with my sneaky weigh in but can't help but think thers something wrong with my scales ! Ha ha
after 4 full days on exante it can't be a correct reading , I'm going to keep away from the scales until 7th day and if I've not lost anymore I'll be fine about it as long my weight doesn't go up the way instead of down !

Thanks to all for the support x x x
big hugs

Last edited:
eeek - hope nobody's car has anything done to it!!
Lost 11 lbs in my first week! and Janice - i too did a sneaky weigh half way last week and got a 9lb loss and thought the scales must be wrong - they weren't! well done you hon - now stay away til weigh day!!
so Miss M and angel - how are you?
Happy Monday all :)
x

Thanks diva x wer quite good at this ae ? Lol been in wardrobe this mornin and looked at my jeans , I'm probably a stone n a half too early but looked anyway lol xx

Morning all. I'm so into making this diet my new way of life (for a few months anyway) I forgot to weigh on my 7th day yesterday. 12lbs down according to this morning. I know it's mainly fluid but I'm thrilled! How are you all today? Just started some steroids for pain and I'm worried how its going to affect the diet.

Amazing news Janice well done, it really is true! Get those jeans out and head straight for them :)

Hi magic. How was your day? I've been off so I went mad and took a hard look at my wardrobe. Loads of clothes and about 5 things I actually wear! Most of them I've no idea why on earth I've bought them or when. Janice I'm stunned to say I found fifteen pairs of jeans ranging in size 14 to 26! I haven't been a 14 sice I was 14! Kept them all this time. Off out with friends tonight just had my bar and coffee.
Hope all is well with everyone

well done Angel - keep it up! you and Janice have made me think about looking at the 'current' wardrobe a little more closely!
hopefully Miss M has had a good loss too.....

:)

My best friend is a bit of a glamazon. She's 5ft3 and really curvy but looks fabulous because she takes care what shape clothes etc to wear. She went mental when she saw me in the same brown jumper and leggings I wore constantly. She marched into my wardrobe last week before i started the diet and declared it condemned. She was right though. I do feel better with something a bit nicer on. I've dug out an old dress for tonight she said I could keep. I also invested in a spanks vest from QVC and it works wonders for the bumpy middle but doesn't flatten boobs. All helps to towards the positive mental attitude I guess. Bit nervous going out. I'd usually make excuses to hide. Sounds a bit daft really but past negative comments really do stick don't they. Does anyone else feel like that? Sorry. Bit of an epic. Nerves I guess.
Diva, your 7 days tomorrow ? Magic will book in later, I'm excited to hear. Have a great evening all.

Magic 8lb is great after drinking all that too which probably accounts for at least a couple of pounds but even if it doesnt its a super loss We can't fail on this diet as long as we stick to it. Well done you!

Hi to all x miss magic , over half a stone ! Brill :) angel I'm rite ther with you , the last time I was on lighter life and just lost under 4 stone ther was no keeping me in ! Nowadays it's a completely different ball game :-(
i swear this is it now , when I loose this hideous weight I'm throwing leggings away and I'll NEVER wear them again x
i want to go clothes shopping again and try on loads :)

pat on the back for us all
wer gonna do this !

We are all gorgeous already, so Lord help the world when we reach our goals!
angel I'm day 8 today, lost 11lbs and totm decided to turn up this afternoon! Meant I slipped a bit and ate the spare lamb burger I'd made the boys for dinner. Bit cross with myself and indigestion-y so serves me right! Back to 100% tomorrow.
and yep could sooo go clothes shopping but keep stopping myself!
And Miss M-8lbs is brilliant. :-D
have a good eve girls X

Hi all x
can anyone please tell me how to get the weightloss ticker ?
Dont know if I'm just thick or because I'm using my phone but I just can't do it !! Grrr

Hi J
if you go to tickerfactory .com you can set it all up - there is a thread on here somewhere explaining it...I had trouble too! its in the 'new members guide' on the 'introductions' bit - don't know if that helps it makes if more difficult! also might be easier not on the phone!

Have a good day all X

Thanks diva x :)

will try later in laptop after work

tiredness has gone and been replaced with zero tolerance for anything remotely human :-0
boy do I have a short fuse the now ha ha

Struggling a bit today but managed not to eat , think a bath and an early nite only way to solve it :-(
Oh well nobody says it was easy :-0
hope everybody has a better nite x

Enjoy the soak hon. X

Back