Hi newbie to the site but not ww

Lucy J

Silver Member
Hi :sign0144:
I have been on my weight loss journey for two and a bit years. I have attended meetings in the past but decided to save my pennies, but I am missing the support so hence why I am here. I have lost 62lbs and got 43lbs to go to my goal!
Lucy:)

Hi :sign0144:
I have been on my weight loss journey for two and a bit years. I have attended meetings in the past but decided to save my pennies, but I am missing the support so hence why I am here. I have lost 62lbs and got 43lbs to go to my goal!
Lucy:)

Welcome Sweetie :) Well Done on your 62lbs lost, you're over half way there! I restarted last Friday, this Site has been amazing in the last week, I have my 1st WI tomorrow, nervous.com! X PS-I have a diary on here if you would like to subscribe. X

Hi Serena good luck for tomorrow I'm sure you have done great. I have subscribed to your diary, will have look through later. I look forward to seeing how you get on! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome, it's a great support forum, especially for us doing ww from home :)

and well done on your loss!

Well done on your losses so far, wow!! Fabulous losses ;)
I am sure you can lose the rest especially with the support on here x

Wow, you have done amazingly well. I have just signed up to this site, and am planning to do ww from home as dont have time for class and trying to save money, so not opting for online either.

Good luck with the rest of your journey. x

Back