hi peeps

maureenl

im new here and am finding it really hard to shift any weight at the moment i have tries ww so many times.....Im also going through the menopause which is not helping any. Im married with 2 children 1 left at home and im a staff nurse in the local NHS sweat shop

:wave_cry:

Welcome Maureen - Im new too and find this site and inspiration and im so determined to get to my goal weight !

Hi and welcome. Have a look at the Inspirational Slide Show and you will be amazed at the transformations.

Which diet are you going to try?

Irene xx

Hello maureen, welcome to the board, maybe you should take a wander around all the different plans here and see if you can find one that suits you.

Thank you for all your kind replies.....the one big problem at the moment its 7 weeks today i will be on a cruise with all that lovely food......Im just being good at the moment but will decide which diet to try when i come back

maureen x

Maureen im going with good old fashioned common sense and health eating with 30 mins of active excercise a day and its my first weigh day tomorrow so i suggest to go with the healthy eating until you have come back from your hols - in the meantime you will be getting healthier and lose a few pounds :)

Back