Hi there people! Thebiggestloser!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thebiggestloser, 8 July 2008 Social URL.

1. thebiggestloser

thebiggestloser New Member

Hi there people,

Joined today after surfing through google...hopefully I am here to stay and become the biggest loser! :p

Heres a few stats:

BMI - 31
    Weight - 17st (240lb)
    Height 6ft.

I want to weigh 12 stone...not sure how fast however I'll stay committed hopefully. I am going to start using meal replacements (yes starting with the overpriced MaxiMuscle Promax diet) twice a day, then balanced diet in the evening. Fruit and water when snacking.

Will go gym four times a week atleast...hows the plan sound? Should i keep taking the promax diet (providing it works rapidly at the price:rolleyes:)...or have it being a 'boost' and then just stick with balanced diet.

Thanks alot everyone! - 1 new member!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. thebiggestloser

thebiggestloser New Member

Woah! Lost 10stone? What diet was this, what did your diet consist of?
    Well done!
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's.sorry i dont know anything about that diet but best of luck with it.im on cd around the same weight aiming for 12stone aswell!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    :) Ive been on Weight Watchers since Jan 07 and have lost 11 stones 2lbs in that time
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hope you find the site helpful and encouraging

Irene xx
  8. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi and welcome, My hubby started the promax diet but had to stop due to the cost. Good luck with it. The Maximuscle website is good too though I am sure you already know that xx
  9. elly

elly Member

hi, how much does the promax diet cost? i use one which is effective and not expensive. all the best.

10. FatboynotSlim

FatboynotSlim Member

You sound like you're in a similar position to me mate. Not so sure about the ProMax stuff myself. I'd rather loose it the old fashioned way. Good luck mate!
  11. Wilualison

Wilualison Full Member

I have just joined minimin too!
    best of luck to you:)
  12. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Never heard of promax but when you find the right diet for you climb aboard and hold on tight .

good luck and welcome to the site xxx
  13. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

hi thebiggestloser :)

I considered doing this diet aswell and i'm wondering how your getting on?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.