Hi there people! Thebiggestloser!

thebiggestloser

Hi there people,

Joined today after surfing through google...hopefully I am here to stay and become the biggest loser! :p

Heres a few stats:

BMI - 31
Weight - 17st (240lb)
Height 6ft.

I want to weigh 12 stone...not sure how fast however I'll stay committed hopefully. I am going to start using meal replacements (yes starting with the overpriced MaxiMuscle Promax diet) twice a day, then balanced diet in the evening. Fruit and water when snacking.

Will go gym four times a week atleast...hows the plan sound? Should i keep taking the promax diet (providing it works rapidly at the price:rolleyes:)...or have it being a 'boost' and then just stick with balanced diet.

Thanks alot everyone! - 1 new member!

Welcome to Minimins :)

welcome to mini's.sorry i dont know anything about that diet but best of luck with it.im on cd around the same weight aiming for 12stone aswell!

xxx

Hi and welcome, My hubby started the promax diet but had to stop due to the cost. Good luck with it. The Maximuscle website is good too though I am sure you already know that xx

hi, how much does the promax diet cost? i use one which is effective and not expensive. all the best.

elly

You sound like you're in a similar position to me mate. Not so sure about the ProMax stuff myself. I'd rather loose it the old fashioned way. Good luck mate!

Never heard of promax but when you find the right diet for you climb aboard and hold on tight .

good luck and welcome to the site xxx

Back