Hi there :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BT9Chick, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. BT9Chick

BT9Chick Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Just a quick message to say "Hi" :) I've never used a forum before but have come across this one a few times when doing internet searches for reviews on diets/slimming and found it to be really useful. I'm starting Lighterlife Lite this evening... tried it 2 years ago with little success but that was due more to my lack of readiness to change. Not much to lose thankfully but understand it won't be easy and look forward to discussing thoughts and experiences on this forum. I am a keen exerciser too but not sure how best to tailor my exercise when I start on LLL so if anyone can signpost me to discussions on this site I'd be very grateful x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Agent Shagwell

Agent Shagwell Silver Member

Hi BT9! :) Welcome to the forums, I am a newbie too. Have you seen the thread on how to put a ticker in your signature? It's in the main thread with info for new users. It's a really cool way to track your weight loss. Anyway, good luck and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hiya and welcome to Minis :D Good luck with LLL and your weight loss journey x

5. roadmutha

roadmutha This time for sure

Start Weight:
    29st7lb
    Current Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.41%)
    Diet:
    No diet - limiting carbs, reduced portions and excercise
    Hello and welcome! Good luck with your loss :)

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LL

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.