• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi there!

clairex

Silver Member
Hiya :)

I'm doing research into starting the Cambridge Diet, i have emailed a CDC and just waiting for them to get back to me. I have been lurking on here for a while!

My main worry is that obviously, i'm not going to be able to do it. There is a reason that I am so grossly overweight - because I love unhealthy foods!
How did you all cope with not eating anymore?

Hope you dont mind me asking, just wanted to ask before I take the plunge!!

p.s the 'inspiration photos' section blew me away!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
my diet before cd was terriable i never ate veg, had chocolate daliy, lived on junk, never drank water and only coke and coffee.
but after the first few days i didn't want any and even managed giving my kids easter egg an not wanting it myself.
i believe cd helps you get rid of addiction you had to food cause it like detoxs the sugar etc from your body.

It's not easy at first, and gradually gets easier and easier week by week. By the end of a similar diet, I was very reluctant to give up my foodpacks and start back on regular food, for lots of reasons, and starting again on CD was strangely comforting. I agree that addiction lessens and I've managed not to steal even a lick of the kids Easter eggs!! No one loves their food and wine more than me, but I manage to not eat as it's for such a short time and you see such quick results that it keeps you motivated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Silver Members Diaries 34
Introductions 4
Introductions 1
Members Only Diaries 8
Introductions 1