hi to all day 1 on cd again for me arrhhh

sue121

always lurkin around!
hello again to every1 its day 1 again for me :eek:. was doin soooo well then bang:cry:the food fairy tempted me and it all went to pot.. naughty me:whoopass:. made a new resolve today and am gonna be really good :angeldevil:.have put on 5lbs:eek: oops but i can live with that todays another day lol and ill get ova it. Well that flippin porridge wat a disappointment for me tried it just b4 my little (big if i was honest) rampage in the fridge but... im gonna give it another whirl gonna delia smith it lol gonna nuk it in the microwave then throw it in the blender with a dash of some shake mix :drool:.glugged enough water to wash my car with this morning so im gonna go have a shower then have my 1st pack of the day.. at the dreaded dentist this afternoon ewww so have a good 1 every1 this afternoon and ill be back later xxxx

Hey glad to see you back on the wagon!!!!;)
We have all been there and raided that fridge, cupboards, sweets shops lol :D
Take the day hour by hour and get back into Ketosis and then.......BLISS.:cool:
LOL anyway good luck
Kate:)
xoxox

tell me about it kate lol cant wait till ive got the first few days ova with xx

Well done for getting back on it Sue! You'll do it this time! You had some great losses previous, keep it up! x

You'll be fine!! Keep us posted and if you wanna raid that fridge again then come on here and read inspirational stories and look at the photo galleries, they are certain to keep you on the straight and narrow, and it makes time fly by when you get going on here lol
xoxox

You can do it hun!

Blended shake is the best, its nice and smooth like ready brek, yum :) and with choc its gorg!

:eek:thanks 4 that girls xx just had the porridge and did wat u sed saraian and well... NO yak still not 4 me defo was different in the smoothy maker was very much the look and consistancy of ready brek but the taste lol ... was a no no. im not hungry though think it will be 2morrow i feel it still stuffed from the weekend oops:eek: i must admit though looking at how i ate this week a lot of the things i had i had them just 4 the sake of it and cos id not had them for a few weeks, not because i was hungry. but im gonna come on here everyday now..things that you read on here are ..oh my god i thought i was the only 1 who thought and felt that kinda thing...and i have a lot a "thin" friends who just could not even begin to understand.. thanks for listening girls xx

all the best hun x

well so far so good ive only had the porridge up 2 now and im gonna have a chilli soup 4 tea.im gonna have a choc tetra later on and make a hot choccy 4 supper. so far so good once i get the 1st few days ova im ok so fingers crossed:rolleyes:

Hey

Good luck I am restarting tomorrow I will last this time!

Let me know if u fancy a buddy we could check in every day

Bunny u too if u restarting if u fancy it

Noelle

Must be day 2 for you now Sue!

Bren
X

oh thanx every1:) so far so good on day 2 ..had the porridge this morning its defo a love /hate thing ..yakkk lol no matter wat i do with it. had some green tea and 2 pints of water.. got to do the dreaded family shop later.. even wen i diet i still look 4 the things i like to eat but made a shopping list last nite something ive never done so should save a fortune lol hope ya all feeling gr8 xx

Well done on the list Sue. I always go back and do my stuff last (takes away from the sight of normal food in my mind). When I get to the end I always go back through and put back what i shouldn't have grabbed in the first place!!

You can use all your penny's saved on new clothes!!!

Well done on the list Sue. I always go back and do my stuff last (takes away from the sight of normal food in my mind). When I get to the end I always go back through and put back what i shouldn't have grabbed in the first place!!

You can use all your penny's saved on new clothes!!!

Back